Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Connecting Threads- I tried to find a flaw... but

Blog Entries
    Their customer service cannot be beat!! Their fabric quality is wonderful and their prices are great too......I order from them frequently......have been "faithful" to the aurifil thread but I may just have to order some thread from CT as well.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for letting us know about your GREAT experience with connecting threads. I've joined the moretorium but will be headed their way when it's time to get fabric :)

I often hesitate to recommend a business as some people have great results and others, not so great at the same place. Also some may be happy with things that others don't care for. But this experience was so great that I really had to share it and I really thank those who raved about them so that I was compelled to give them a try!

I love Connecting Threads! Glad you do, too. :)

Ceil, thank you for the in-depth analysis. I have been on the fence about ordering from Connecting Threads. Now I think I have to go for it!

Blog Entries
    I to have ordered from them and have always had a great experence, I have never ordered thread but I guess I will start. And I love their patterns

Blog Entries
    I read all the comments on this thread. I too have hesitated to order, but now I certainly shall. Thanks for this topic.

I love, love, love their thread and they have great prices on batting and books. I'm kinda glad that I don't care for the quality of their fabric or I'd spend a major fortune there! I've always had great service there. Seems to be a well run company.

I am soooo glad you're happy with CT. As I have stated many many times on here, I have literally spend a small fortune with them and I have never been disappointed. My only issue with them is, I just get an order sent and for some stupid reason, continue to browse their site and poof, off goes another order, lol Delivery is fast too, and I'm in Canada so most places send by horse and buggy but I always get it in about a week to a week and a half. Again, enjoy....Wendy

There are no mills left in the US? I used to live in Georgia and there were mills everywhere--that is so sad.

Thank you! I've started a wish list!

Blog Entries
    I have never found a flaw with CT. They are the only ones I order from. I have all their threads plus more and think they are wonderful. Their fabric is lovely and so nice to sew on. The best customer service on the phone. Like talking to a friend. Such fast service too. I am like a kid at Christmas when a box appears at my door.UMMMM! I think I am having CT DT's. Time for another order. Love their sales. Everyone on this site should at least try them.[and I am not affiliated or related to anyone there. 3 cheers TO CT!!!!
    AND I was so fortunate to get 2 big Gift cards for CT from both my kids. NOW that was fun to shop with. My hints sure did work!!!!

Thanks for the information.

Blog Entries
    I'm SO glad to finally hear happy things!! CT is a wonderful company. I've been getting stuff (a lot of books ) for years. I have often been alittle PO'ed at comments, like their stuff comes from Mexico. They are a USA company and they treat us right. Happy quilting to all their new and old costomers. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by everybody's mother
    I'm SO glad to finally hear happy things!! CT is a wonderful company. I've been getting stuff (a lot of books ) for years. I have often been alittle PO'ed at comments, like their stuff comes from Mexico. They are a USA company and they treat us right. Happy quilting to all their new and old costomers. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    DITTO!!!!!

I too am a Connecting Threads fan. I love their sales and the quality of the fabrics. I brought a kit on sale and the price was a bargain with the fabric and pattern included. I love looking through their site as well as their catalog. Although I order online, I have called their customer service and found them very kind and helpful.

I love their fabrics, and their thread is great too.

I had the kids get me thread and batik charm packs for Christmas. They thought I was nuts because I kept looking at the fabric and re-arranging the thread in the box. I love their stuff

Pat

Don't forget, it's March Madness, so they have weekly specials. I continuously order from this company as they have great quality fabrics, and excellent sales on books.

Connecting threads is one of the very best websites there is

Fabric, thread and everything is excellent at Connecting Theads.Thier thread has over 1000yds over spool for like 2.59!!!

a regular here
    Blog Entries
    I love connecting threads.
    I think I own have of the store by now. lol

Never actually purchased from them. With your thorough review I will sure to give them a try. Love their catalog.

Connecting Threads is great. I love the feel of the fabric, even if I haven't yet gotten around to working with any of the many many yards I have purchased from them! LOL I also love their thread. The prices and customer service cannot be beat!

Blog Entries
    Connecting Threads has 2 sister sites. "Knit Picks" for knitting supplies and "Artist Club" for Tole and Decorative painting supplies. I have ordered from all of them for years and they are all very good. The people who work at all three companies are very professional and the merchandise is top notch.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast