Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
craftybear, jimsgem, cjomomma, cutebuns, charismah, clem55, ditter,(to just name a few) ..I'm calling all of you out.... >

craftybear, jimsgem, cjomomma, cutebuns, charismah, clem55, ditter,(to just name a few) ..I'm calling all of you out....

craftybear, jimsgem, cjomomma, cutebuns, charismah, clem55, ditter,(to just name a few) ..I'm calling all of you out....

Old 04-06-2011, 08:30 AM

KraftyKimberly,
Where are you from in SC? That is my home as well! I am about to go on a work sabbatical and find some quilt shops there when I come home over the weekend.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:31 AM

kraftykimberly.....that was was reallly sweet of you to say those things....so often if life, we hear the negative, it's nice to hear positive words of appreciation!!!!
Old 04-06-2011, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by kraftykimberly
Ya'll are enablers!! You are always posting words of encouragement, links and resources to generate new ideas, photos of beautiful FMQ, jokes and humor, detailed tutorials and moderating the boards with fairness and knowledge. The artist and crafter in me is beyond grateful, but my wallet.........not so much :P
I agree. This a great place!!

Seriously, what a great group of people that I find gathered here everyday. Im still a newbie so alot of what I see is new and exciting to me. Thank you all for taking the time to share your talents and wisdom with everyone here. Honestly I could go on and on listing names but jimsgem may have to moderate my never ending title line if I did that.

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this board and the people here. Thank you to ALL the posters !!!!! :thumbup:
Old 04-06-2011, 08:40 AM

I totally agree,you all are like family. Always helping and encouraging,and lifting when we are down. Thanks for your time and talents you are sharing with us all. Jan
Old 04-06-2011, 08:40 AM

All these positive comments, quilt how-to info, and funnies are really upbuilding (is that a word? LOL). It's true, it gives a positive spin to the day and helps me get motivated to do 'something' anything--let's just quilt today!
Old 04-06-2011, 08:49 AM

Ditto
Old 04-06-2011, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Donnasue
KraftyKimberly,
Where are you from in SC? That is my home as well! I am about to go on a work sabbatical and find some quilt shops there when I come home over the weekend.
I actually live in Columbia but have a summer home in Garden City which just south of Myrtle Beach. Quilt shops in Columbia are few and far between these days, The Quilted Pearl just closed a couple of months ago so right now thats only leaving me with The Sewing Center in West Columbia. There are a couple I like to check out at the beach when I go though. My fav is Quilters Cottage Inc 2571 S Highway 17 # 2. Its right beside the big catholic church on the main highway between Surfside and Garden City. Another one nearby is Sewin' In the Carolinas 3246 Waccamaw Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, this one is located across the highway from what was once called "Waccamaw Pottery", not sure what they are calling it these days. Anyway, both shops are great and always helpful when I go in.

Oh, and if you are coming to Columbia this weekend, definately check out Hancocks by Columbia Mall. They are having the $1-$2-$3 fabric clearance that everybody has been talking about. Everything from cottons, to satins (love to use that for tote and purse linings) to outdoor fabrics. I promise you will not be disappointed if you go (well, that is if there is anything left).

Enjoy your time off, I'm so jealous, wish I had some free time.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:55 AM

Thank you all so much!! Sharon
Originally Posted by kraftykimberly
Ya'll are enablers!! You are always posting words of encouragement, links and resources to generate new ideas, photos of beautiful FMQ, jokes and humor, detailed tutorials and moderating the boards with fairness and knowledge. The artist and crafter in me is beyond grateful, but my wallet.........not so much :P

Seriously, what a great group of people that I find gathered here everyday. Im still a newbie so alot of what I see is new and exciting to me. Thank you all for taking the time to share your talents and wisdom with everyone here. Honestly I could go on and on listing names but jimsgem may have to moderate my never ending title line if I did that.

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this board and the people here. Thank you to ALL the posters !!!!! :thumbup:
Old 04-06-2011, 09:01 AM

I was looking for a" Shoot out at the Quilt board Corral". ROFL. Yes you are all great and contributing members among many as she said. Wow - this board Rocks. Too many names to list, to say the least. What a postive, wonderful Thread. :thumbup: :D :D
Attached Thumbnails attachment-180399.jpe  
Old 04-06-2011, 10:26 AM

Amen sister!!!