Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Customer service great at online order

Customer service great at online order

I ordered from fabric galore a couple times. There was an error on my order over 1yr ago and they gave me one yard free on my current order. It was the highest piece I ordered. Very happy and surprised with them. Hope This thread is OK to post..
    Suzanne
    Asking a seamstress to mend is like asking Picasso to paint your garage.

Blog Entries
    Good to know! customer service is important!

Thanks for the info!

Allbrands has great customer service too and always responds. Good customer service is important and I think most companies realize it. If I ever run acorss one that doesn't have it I won't return.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Connecting Threads is great with service too--they just sent me 4 yds of the fabric I really ordered as the one that came was blue not red and told me to keep the blue.

Blog Entries
    I had ordered a daily deal (a jelly roll) from MSQC. They called a couple days later to say that they had sold out and the manufactour had stop producing that partcular line without letting them know. They let me pick out any jelly roll I wanted to replace that one. So I got an even better deal. I will keep doing business with them also. I check there daily deal everyday.
    Vonda-Texas MiMi of 4 Beautiful Grandbabies

It is good to hear about excellent customer service. For a good portion of my working life I have been a corporate trainer in a very customer service oriented industry and the hardest part of my job was always training staff to provide the kind of service they would expect to be bestowed on them. It does not come "naturally" to many people. Companies that promote excellence in their customer service should be given a shout out so we can continue to support their businesses.
    Lynne