Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Disney embrodery machine >

Disney embrodery machine

Disney embrodery machine

Old 04-27-2008, 04:39 AM

OK, I think the one here in Clinton,was priced 350 but you know Clinton,they think everything they have in this town is worth more than any other town around. I think it was gone. Maybe I should go to Harrisonville. I would love to have another janome,mine was the 9000 the next up is 1100 I think,and they wanted a bunch for it. If I could get one for $250. I would be dumb not too. The problem is, I am trying to live on SS. I tried working too,and had to pay uncle sam almsot as much as I made working part time. The tax lady told me I would be better off not working. But when you are a Quilter,it makes it hard. No shopping no buying not geting any thing quilted. That is why I am trying to learn the quilt as you go method. But what I need is a JOB.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by ccbear66
I got mine at Walmart in Sedalia, MO. Like I said it was the last one that they had and it was only $250. I think that I got a great deal.
That IS a really good deal!
I just love the feel of the machine. It almost purrs instead of making the normal machine sound....ah...
Old 09-14-2010, 11:04 AM

hi i have the brothers 1250d which is disney. it is not a cheap machine. i have been having problems with threading the machine when i am embroiderying. i have went through the manual am still trying to figure out what i am doing wrong. it is the take up arm. i am wondering if anyone else is having this problem. there a little tip of plastic that sits just on the left side of where the arrow starts going down. it is preventing the thread from going to the take up arm. then once i do get it threaded after aa short period of time then the thread comes unthreaded. not saying its a bad machine, its probably the operator lol. i love the machine otherwise. does a great job.i hope someone can walk me through this and tell me what the matter. i am on oxygen so its hard for me to always take to shop. any info would be greatly appreciated