Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Do us a favor please!! >

Do us a favor please!!

Do us a favor please!!

Old 07-30-2011, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by SUZAG
waited on hold for 30min, listening to blue grass music before I gave up
Try emailing them at this link: http://walmartstores.com/contactus/feedback.aspx#2
Old 07-30-2011, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Yooper32
I will surely buy enough, if,(big IF) there is someone available to cut it and I don't have to stand and ring the tiny bell for half an hour. Right now, our craft section is in one corner of the store and the fabric is in the opposing corner of the store,..like front to back. That has always been Walmarts problem and when they stated that it was not cost effective to have to have a paid person to cut the fabric and also the space that was taken up with fabric was not cost effective. What they failed to factor in was the fact that it would pay for the space and worker hours if, (BIG IF) there was always someone readily availabe to cut the fabric you wanted.
Ditto. I can't tell you how many times I had a pile of fabric that I left and walked away from because no one would come and cut it. It doesn't look like the one here in VA is going to get it back. Don't even see too many people in the craft department. So the demographics are not here. Thats ok there is Hancock , Joann's , LQS all within driving distance if I get back to buying things.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:37 AM

Thank goodness my store still has the fabric and the crafts side-by-side. The only time it's hard to get someone to come cut is at night.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:51 AM

YES for sure!!!
Old 07-30-2011, 01:50 PM

our store in Mt Vernon Wa still has a fabric area, but yesterday I went to look and could not find it. Oh No... I thought they took it away, but no....they just moved it so they could [put out all the school stuff. Whew....had me worried there or a bit. :lol:
Old 07-30-2011, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Riversong
I just spoke to a Walmart rep. about bringing back fabrics,and he said the best way to get it is to call with the store you wish to have it replaced in, Here is the number,but you have to hit the right prompts and be specific about the location of your store. The number is 800 925 6278,,first press the yes I am a customer prompt.Then press the "walmart experience" prompt,then the merchandise prompt.
For anyone willing to give me a hand or people in Missouri,the store I need to carry is in Warsaw,Missouri.CALL CALL CALL!! The guy said they are responding to the demand and the best way is if they are aware of what we want...Lets DO IT!!!!!
If you call leave a yes here,and we can look for ourselves and kind of keep tabs!!!
Sent an e-mail just now. Good luck. froggyintexas
Old 07-30-2011, 04:05 PM

I agree with yooper 32.. our walmart has a nic fabric dept again, but not a person there to cut it ..... Yes, press the little button on that phone.,,, in about half an hour somebody will come... hint........... press the button when you enter that dept.!!!!!! it worked fine today....jacie
Old 07-30-2011, 04:08 PM

We got back bolts and bolts of fabric. Just no one to cut it!!
Old 07-30-2011, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Riversong
I just spoke to a Walmart rep. about bringing back fabrics,and he said the best way to get it is to call with the store you wish to have it replaced in, Here is the number,but you have to hit the right prompts and be specific about the location of your store. The number is 800 925 6278,,first press the yes I am a customer prompt.Then press the "walmart experience" prompt,then the merchandise prompt.
For anyone willing to give me a hand or people in Missouri,the store I need to carry is in Warsaw,Missouri.CALL CALL CALL!! The guy said they are responding to the demand and the best way is if they are aware of what we want...Lets DO IT!!!!!
If you call leave a yes here,and we can look for ourselves and kind of keep tabs!!!
I called and waited so long, I gave up too, but I e-mailed them. Hope it helps.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:24 PM

am calling, could use something this side of Indy