Do You Show Your Hubby........... >

Do You Show Your Hubby...........

Do You Show Your Hubby...........

Old 02-14-2011, 08:34 PM

yes i do
Old 02-14-2011, 08:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nycbgirl
One time my husband saw my friends room FULL of fabric and sewing stuff and turned to me and asked me "why don't you have this much?" I looked at him and said " I didn't know I could!!!!"
GREAT answer...do you have it now???
Old 02-14-2011, 08:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
ok, so here is part of mine!
Okay, so coffee at your house tomorrow at say 10am? Don't mind if I disapear for a few hours and poke around do you?? :lol:
come on over....could use the company...BUT NO coffee here....Chai tea maybe??
Or any one of a over 80 teas I have!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:41 PM

I keep my husband OUT of the sewing room. He has no idea how much I have of anything: fabric, threads, machines, mags, books. I earn it, I spend it. My only debt is the house (also mine). I can't imagine having to clear purchases with the hubs. I feel awful for those whose husbands have a say in their purchases....when that say is NO.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by nycbgirl
One time my husband saw my friends room FULL of fabric and sewing stuff and turned to me and asked me "why don't you have this much?" I looked at him and said " I didn't know I could!!!!"
Love it!!!!! LOL!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:49 PM

I'll do a Chi Tea Jacquie!!!

You could use a little help organizing that up a bit....
Old 02-14-2011, 08:51 PM

My husband sees mine from time to time but I guess he decides to say quiet about it. He did tell me that with all the sewing I've done lately if I blew up my machine I could just go out and get another one. (Ya think)! LOL
Old 02-14-2011, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Maia B
I keep my husband OUT of the sewing room. He has no idea how much I have of anything: fabric, threads, machines, mags, books. I earn it, I spend it. My only debt is the house (also mine). I can't imagine having to clear purchases with the hubs. I feel awful for those whose husbands have a say in their purchases....when that say is NO.
I feel also for those gals who have to clear purchases with their DH's. I just show my DH the pic's just to add a little justification punch for when I go and buy fabric. He really knows better than to say anything about it.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:29 PM

I do. My hubby keeps asking me when Im going to use mine. I tell him, "Don't worry, I'll use it someday".
Old 02-14-2011, 09:48 PM

I asked my DH if he wanted to see pics of others fabric stashes and he said "No, I know you don't have as much as others have." Lately, he has been telling me that I am going to have to spend over the monthly amount we had agreed upon for my quilting. I keep telling him I really don't want to because we agreed and I want to stick to our budget. He never spends on himself. He firmly told me this morning that I really need to spend more in order to get the things I need to finish the six quilts I'm making for our Grand and great-grandchildren and need to finish before June to take to Michigan with us. Then he reminded me of the extras like a sewing table and other items for my quilting room. He thinks I should buy all of the fabric I need for a quilt at one time and not piecemeal it together. So when he took me to buy fabric today, i bought enough for the entire quilt top for one of the quilts. I'll get the batting and backings for all of the quilts when I finish this one. It is the sixth and final quilt. I am blessed to have him for my own. :)