Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Embrilliance Essentials Embroidery Softwarre >

Embrilliance Essentials Embroidery Softwarre

Embrilliance Essentials Embroidery Softwarre

Old 04-20-2016, 10:47 AM

I have another question about software. As I said in my post on 3-27-16, I recently bought Embrilliance Essentials. (still haven't taken the time to sit down and play with it, but I did print out part of the manual). Do I need any other software (PE Design or any of the other software programs that everyone talks about)? I have no intention of digitizing, but maybe would come a time when I might want to delete some part of a purchased design, or combine two different designs?

I also have Thumbnailer, but when I get a list of the designs up on my screen, the thumbnails are so teeny tiny I can't tell what they are. I know that you can make the icons larger and when I get the list up on the screen, I can't figure out how to make the thumbnails larger. I just assumed that when you installed Thumbnailer that it would automatically open when you're looking at your list of designs. I'm sure I'm not explaining it right and I'm expecting miracles maybe??? Is there anyone near La Crosse who is willing to take me under their wing and show me??? Am using Windows 10 and I hate it.