Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 146 147
Results 3,651 to 3,652 of 3652

Thread: Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun

Blog Entries
    Hi Gay, Thank you for reply I am stupid it is not printing but text she does. Sometimes she does little poems and verses and has to use arrow keys to get it to line up properly, I rang one of the machine shops and he said to try re calabrating it but it didnt work. Dont know what problem is its a bit fiddly having to re align every time. I should say what comes up on the screen as being in center does not center when she starts the machine it is about 1/2" off.
    Last edited by newjeepgreen; 07-26-2017 at 12:57 PM.
    Every child is a story yet to be told

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda K View Post
    There are a couple of options for your designs.

If using Windows, press the ctrl key and then hi-lite the ones to delete. Hit delete and all the selected files are gone. Easy & fast. Just be sure the desired format is NOT selected when you hit delete.
    Thank you
    Second option that I like better.
    Create a new folder with design name. Find the desired format and do a "copy/paste function into the NEW Folder. Some people call this method "drag/drop also. Be sure to also copy/paste the tutorial if available.

You can move this file into alpha order if you want or put under design categories. If you are starting out with designs, now is the time to organize them into specific files.

Then you can delete the entire zip file and the original file.

Have fun!
    Thank you I do the high light and delete, I will try the 2nd method

Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 146 147