Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
A Farewell to Konstantin >

A Farewell to Konstantin

A Farewell to Konstantin

Old 01-17-2011, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by TaliaRose
Hi QB,

My name is TaliaRose, I work with the company Internet Brands. We are located in sunny and warm Southern California, specifically El Segundo. I am excited to get to know you all and help out as needed.

I realize that the news of Konstantin leaving is a shock for many of you. While I am optimistic about this transition, I understand how some of you might be confused or concerned about what it means for you. QB is a place you’ve trusted with your quilting projects and personal experiences – the friends and bonds you’ve made here are something you value highly.

My main role as Admin is to provide support for PatriceJ (who will remain the Senior Moderator of QB). We have the benefit of a team of people at Internet Brands that will be able to help us if there are technical issues on the website.

Along with being a technology geek, I myself am a crafter. I love jewelry making and painting. I have to say, I’m not very good at sewing, although I am TRYING to learn and get better so I can make my own bags!! Maybe you all can teach me a few things about quilting!

I know many of you have questions. I am very responsive, so please do not hesitate to send me a PM or reply with your questions here.

- TaliaRose
TaliaRose, Will this board still have the same name or will be changed? I tell all my quilting friends about this board and how it has saved my sanity when I have suffered my rotten panic attacks. I would be a shame but with new staff comes newer ideas. Welcome and please wish Gorilla the best for his future life,
Annya.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:21 PM

Konstantin - Many thanks for starting the Quilting Board and doing all the hard work of keeping things running smoothly! The board has grown and evolved and improved over the years through your efforts, and while you say that it is the members who make the board what it is, we would be nowhere without all you have done. Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials and I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

TaliaRose - Welcome! I am confident that you will find the board a great place to be!

Patrice - Sooooooo glad you will still be around!
Old 01-17-2011, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Lucky Patsy's "Mom"
Konstantin - Many thanks for starting the Quilting Board and doing all the hard work of keeping things running smoothly! The board has grown and evolved and improved over the years through your efforts, and while you say that it is the members who make the board what it is, we would be nowhere without all you have done. Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials and I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

TaliaRose - Welcome! I am confident that you will find the board a great place to be!

I also agree with what has been said. Thank you for being here all of you.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:57 PM

Good bye and all good wishes to Mr & Mrs Gorilla (and all the little baby gorillas to come). We'll miss you.

Welcome Talia Rose. You're going to love this board and all its members. Get ready, we're here waiting for you.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Lucky Patsy's "Mom"

I third this, I've enjoyed this board and look forward to the future!!
Old 01-18-2011, 12:27 AM

Welcome from England T.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:30 AM

Thank you Konstantin for all your help over the years and your support. It was your newsletter that helped me find the Quilting Board. I wish you the best, alot of happiness and love.

Welcome TaliaRose we look forward to getting to know you!

Patrice thank you also for all your hard work with all of us!
Old 01-18-2011, 12:31 AM

All good wishes to Konstantin and his bride and a warm welcome to Talia Rose from the UK!
Old 01-18-2011, 12:53 AM

Welcome and Congratulations to both of you!! What wonderful new a new life to start!
Old 01-18-2011, 01:47 AM

wish nothing but the best for Konstantin and his bride-to-be

I am New User my self, so nice to meet you Thalia