Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: A Farewell to Konstantin

Blog Entries
    Good Wishes for you Konstantin and your Bride.
    Welcome TaliaRose, thanks in advance for all you will be doing for us.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations!! I wish you both all the best!

Blog Entries
    Best Wishes, Konstantin and your loved one.
    Welcome TaliaRose...big Gorilla shoes to fill but don't let that frighten you...we'll be considerate..at least for the time being. ;-)

Blog Entries
    Goodbye K and a big hearty WELCOME to Talia

Congratulations to Konstantin on the wonderful new phase in life. Welcome TaliaRose glad to have you aboard, cute cats too!

All the best to Mr. & Mrs. Gorilla and welcome Taila Rose.

Phew, for a minute there, I thought he died! Congratulations to the soon-to-be newlyweds and welcome TaliaRose. What a pretty name and I have a Tigger at my house that could be a big brother to your two. Best wishes on the new job, you'll do great.

Welcome Talia Rose.I haven't been on her for very long so I didn't get to know Gorilla, but I wish him good luck in the future with the new miss's.

Terri

Blog Entries
    Congratulations to K and bride. I only found this site a few weeks ago, and love the regular postings. Glad Talia is going to continue so I can keep up with all the talented people who are becoming my friends. Thank goodness for the internet and modern communications. It is a great help to people who can't get out much. Recovering from eye surgery (but able to read the computer screen) I am becoming an addict to this board. Thanks to everyone involved. Blessings of love to all of you.

Welcome Taliarose.
    Congratulation to Mr.& Mrs.Gorilla

Welcome TailiaRose! Many years of happiness to the new Mr. and Mrs. Gorilla over the last year you have made my day alot brighter,

Guess I missed this topic along the way somehow! Congratulations Konstantin and welcome TailiaRose! Love this Quilting Board! Thanks for everything and everyone!

Blog Entries
    I don't understand -- I never saw this announcement! :(

Congratulations to Konstantin and his new bride and farewell to someone who has done a good job. Welcome, Talia!

Blog Entries
    Welcome TaliaRose, and we will try also to keep you sane - just help keep our board alive and well! This is the most addicting site I've ever experienced, and love it beyond belief; it has helped me learn so much, meet so many new friends and everyone is like family -

Once again, Welcome - and hop on board for a joyous ride... we love you!

Thank you for answering my questions about Konstantin. Good luck to him and his bride, and welcome Talia.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger2010
    Guess I missed this topic along the way somehow! Congratulations Konstantin and welcome TailiaRose! Love this Quilting Board! Thanks for everything and everyone!
    me too, congrats to Konstanin & his bride :) welcome TailiaRose. Could this be the reason some of us did not receive a notice this am?????

Welcome TaliaRose.

Congratualtions to Konstantin

Welcome TaliaRose! Thanks for everything, Konstantine. You two young gorillas have a beautiful life together.

Blog Entries
    TaliaRose,
    There are quite a few of us who have been chatting back and forth and are upset about the fact that we did not get our email this a.m. with the topics in it. Could you please calm our fears and tell us what to do?
    Thank you so much.
    OmaForFour

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaRose
    Hi QB,

My name is TaliaRose, I work with the company Internet Brands. We are located in sunny and warm Southern California, specifically El Segundo. I am excited to get to know you all and help out as needed.

I realize that the news of Konstantin leaving is a shock for many of you. While I am optimistic about this transition, I understand how some of you might be confused or concerned about what it means for you. QB is a place youíve trusted with your quilting projects and personal experiences Ė the friends and bonds youíve made here are something you value highly.

My main role as Admin is to provide support for PatriceJ (who will remain the Senior Moderator of QB). We have the benefit of a team of people at Internet Brands that will be able to help us if there are technical issues on the website.

Along with being a technology geek, I myself am a crafter. I love jewelry making and painting. I have to say, Iím not very good at sewing, although I am TRYING to learn and get better so I can make my own bags!! Maybe you all can teach me a few things about quilting!

I know many of you have questions. I am very responsive, so please do not hesitate to send me a PM or reply with your questions here.

- TaliaRose

Blog Entries
    Welcome Talirose!

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    I wish nothing but the best for Konstantin and his bride-to-be :thumbup:

Welcome aboard Talia
    Same here :o)

Welcome

Blog Entries
    hi taliarose, welcoming you with happiness on this board. i have a grand daughter named talia very pretty name

Well, I'll be!!!! Welcome taliarose. Goodbye, Konstantin.
    Best wishes for you and the Mrs.

OMG this is unreal, its march 10th and I'm just reading about this now.....oh good lord....ok, kinda a lot to try to digest but ditto on what everybody else has said (as long as it was good) lol Wendy
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    I don't really have a speech prepared :) But I want to say that running the board has been an amazing experience.

Users are what makes the board what it is, so I don't think anything is going to change.
    As for the future, Internet Brands has a lot more resources than I do, so they'll be able to make sure everything runs smoothly as the board grows.

Patrice, thank you for everything, and I'm sure you'll continue doing amazing job moderating the board.

Thank you all! I'll miss QB greatly.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 LastLast