Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast

Thread: A Farewell to Konstantin

Blog Entries
    Welcome,I am a newbie also so already we have something in commom. LOL

Being a newbie to this forum I probably won't notice a difference but I am a sucka for love and am glad it is still happening. Welcome to Talia.

Anna

Best wishes to Konstantin and his new Mrs. G. May they have many happy years together!

Welcome TaliaRose! You already have your quilt inspectors, now we just need to get you quilting. It will be fun to see how long it takes "the bug" to get you! LOL

My best to Konstantin, you've done a great job for us....

Welcome TaliaRose....

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amma
    [ Don't believe them if they try to tell you that I am crazy. I'm really not. I'm as sane as you are, but then again, you can't be all that sane if you are taking over this message board. hehe
    !
    LOL!! :lol:[/quote]

LOL Terri that is a good one - you sane

:shock: did you type that with a straight face 8-)[/quote]

We all KNOW she couldn't have typed that with a straight face... her fingers were even stuttering as she typed :wink: :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

It's a good thing I
    A.) Didn't have anything in my mouth
    B.)Didn't have a full bladder
    when I read that, Terri!! Heck, I couldn't even READ it with a straight face! And I've met her, folks!! OK, ok, I WILL say that she's as sane as any of us!! :roll: :lol:

Konstantin, I wouldn't be really thrilled to be called "Mrs. Gorilla", so I will say Congratulations to you, and Best Wishes to your Bride. You've been the best, and we certainly appreciate you, although you may not realize how much. Long health and happiness to both of you. Now that you've spent so much time trying to coordinate all of us, you are eminently qualified to either herd cats, or have quintuplets! Or both!!

Talia Rose, welcome to the QMB Looney Bin! Your furbabies look like one of mine. I know you are going to fit in just from your pic. I have a little pillow that says "There are two kinds of people: Cat people, and Morons!!"

And Sticky, er, um, Patrice, you KNOW we love you, don't you? If not, we can certainly chitchat about it! ROFLMAO!!!!

Congratulations on the wedding! Welcome aboard Tali :lol:

Welcome on board Taliarose and best wishes to the new couple.

Power Poster
    Congratulations to you! Welcome TaliaRose.

We are neighbors TaliaRose! I live in Culver City! I want to congratulate you and welcome you on your new adventure. And best wishes to the happy couple!!

Super best wishes to Konstantin and bride-to-be. May you have a long and blissful marriage. Thanks for all you've done for us on this board. You'll be missed.

Now as to the new kid on the block: Hello and welcome to TaliaRose. Not to worry - we won't drive you crazy...maybe occasionally to the brink but never over the edge. :shock: I think you'll find us a friendly, fun, helpful bunch.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome and Konstantin I wish you and your bride many years of happiness

All my best to Konstantine to his new bride and a hardy welcome to Taliarose.

Best wishes to Konstantin aka gorilla and his intended, may they have much happiness in their future.
    Welcome Talia, with no experience with sewing, I am sure you'll catch on quick. I am fairly new to quilting and learning a great deal as I go along. Welcome aboard

welcome , to our group of all crafts. Love this board it's a great source of infformation

Blog Entries
    Welcome Talia and best wishes to Konstantin, I love this Forum and enjoy this big beautiful family.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Annya
    TaliaRose, Will this board still have the same name or will be changed? I tell all my quilting friends about this board and how it has saved my sanity when I have suffered my rotten panic attacks. I would be a shame but with new staff comes newer ideas. Welcome and please wish Gorilla the best for his future life,
    Annya.
    No way! We won't change the name!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by winia
    Congratulations to Konstantin and the future Mrs. Konstantin.
    May you live happily ever after. :D :D :thumbup:

Welcome, TaliaRose. Cat lovers can be forgiven for many
    things, including not quilting. I am a beginner myself.
    Start small, and you will come to totally enjoy it. Not to
    mention how lovely your residence will look.
    Thanks for the tip! it's a smart one especially for me because I often get such big ideas, and I don't know where to begin...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by b.zang
    Welcome TaliaRose. You have big shoes to fill.
    Please ease us into any changes. If you need an example of how well we do, check into the archives and see what happened when Konstantin changed to the current colour scheme!!!
    Thanks for the warm welcome!! I will check out the archives now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by running1
    And welcome TaliaRose... what a lovely name... My hope is that you'll be patient with "torons" like me... sigh... My goal is to stay pals with all the techno-brainiacs so that when they take over the world, they'll take me under their wings...
    Hahahaha great plan!! :D You're doing well so far... techno-brainiacs love a good laugh!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lalaland
    Congratulations and may you be blessed with many years of health and happiness!

Welcome Talia! My son worked for Peerless Systems in El Segundo so I can relate to the BIG job you have taken on. I'm sure you and your kitties will be great!!
    Ahh cool, and hello fellow So-Cal neighbor!

Blog Entries
    a warm welcome to you TaliaRose, I hope you have as much fun here as we all do. Congrats to gorilla and wishing both he and Mrs Gorilla a very happy mariage, and would like to say thanks so much for all you have done for us here on the board and letting us have a nice safe place to chat and leave messages. and share our love of quilting>

Power Poster
    The title of this thread alarmed me - Konstantin died? is this a memorial tribute to him?

Ah - - -

He's getting married - I wish him and his wife-to-be much happiness -

And Talia-Rose - welcome

And PatriceJ - thank you for being you - glad you (and the other moderators and behind-the-scene vigilants) will still be around

Aloha Konstantin......may you have a blessed new life as a couple!!! Aloha and welcome to Talia Rose. There is so much wonderful ideas, tips and general love on this site. You will probably get the quilting bug shortly.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Me too total shock but when I read PatriceJ and the other moderators were staying I was relieved. We could not expect such a good looking ape to stay single. Welcome Taliarose, PatriceJ is someone you want to keep. She keeps us safe. And I am sure this transition will be smooth. COngrats everyone concerned. Baby apes???? Aren't those called baby monkeys till they get bigger. LOL.

My heart sank when I read the title too! What would I do all day without this board to read! I am happy for him and his new bride and sure will miss him. Will Welcome TaliaRose as our now Admin. It is good to see you on this thread alot it means alot to me to get to know admin a bit!!

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast