Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: A Farewell to Konstantin

Congratulations and best of luck to Mr. and Mrs. Gorilla!!! And from one geek to another... Welcome TaliaRose!!!

Congrats to Mr and Mrs Gorilla! May they find happily ever after.

Welcome, TaliaRose. Cute av pic. BTW your quilt inspectors (aka cats) require that you begin quilting asap. :0)

Blog Entries
    Hooray, another cat lover!! They make great quilt advisors. welcome :lol: :-) :D

Could we quite possibly get a REAL picture of our lovable Gorilla and his fiancee??? Huh?? Please??? Been awhile since I saw what young love looked like!

Best Wishes Konstantin and Thanks for taking us on, TaliaRose ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    I wish nothing but the best for Konstantin and his bride-to-be :thumbup:

Welcome aboard Talia
    Me too. I thought all along that Konstantin was first cousin to the genie who turns the light on in my refrigerator. Who would have thought he is human? Best wishes to all.

Welcome Talia,glad to have you.

Quote Originally Posted by Up North
    Patrice you know we all love you!! You better not ever leave us to fend for ourselves Imagine the chaos!!
    AMEN sister!

Congratulations.. Many Many Happy Years to both of you.
    Like my hubby says after 29 yrs, We are still on our hunnymoon. Enjoy life it goes by to fast...

A big welcome to Talia rose. Im very new here too. Im learning so much from these lovely ladies. They are so NICE and generous. Im sure you will love it here.

Bev
    Congrats to Konstantin and his new bride!! I'll miss him, but sure understand. Life must be lived to the fullest.
    Welcome to Talia. I hope all will go well for you in the days to come. 8-)

I want to Thank You so much Konstantin for all the Hard Work and Help you have given me and everyone on this wonderful board. I do wish you and the future Mrs. to be very happy and enjoy life together and have a wonderful honeymoon. But I do hope that you will still stop in every now and then just to say Hello Quilters.
    And now TaliaRose " Welcome and I am so glad that you are here to help us and I hope that in all your work here that you will enjoy every moment as I have seeing all the Beautiful and the Love that goes into all this Beautiful Art here. So once again glad to have you aboard. Thank you.

Cheryl :D :D :thumbup:

Welcome! You may not know much about sewing and quilting right now, but you sure will soon! Just keep reading this board, and you will learn everything there is to know - and MORE! (LOL)

Patrice, Thanks for the info. (I am whispering) Glad you are still with us.
    Great news Gorilla.Treat her like she is Queen of the Jungle and she will make you the King!! lol
    Talia Rose.. Welcome to the home of quiltoholics anonymous.
    I do not think anyone has made it through the 12 steps though. The 12th Step is ...do not buy any fabric for a week.
    Just can't be done!

Best wished Konstantin, may your home be filled with blessings, happiness and love.

Welcome TaliaRose, may you find wonderful friends on this site, the people here are so great, talented and smart. Good luck with your new job.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nena
    Talia Rose.. Welcome to the home of quiltoholics anonymous. I do not think anyone has made it through the 12 steps though. The 12th Step is ...do not buy any fabric for a week.
    Just can't be done!
    ROFL!! :lol:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassGurl
    Welcome TaliaRose! I, too, am a computer geek and am fairly new to quilting. I LOVE the creativity and expressiveness that quilting provides .... and the fact that it gives my left-brain a break from the techno world. ;-)
    Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome.

This is exactly why I love art and crafting!! It gives my analytical, at times robotic, side a break!!

Someone smart once said... "Imagination is more important than knowledge" and I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJs
    I'm sure K made bookoodles of bucks on that transaction... so I don't think you have to feel too sorry for him.... does, "independently wealthy' mean anything to you....

Internet Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ:INET) is a leading Internet media company that operates community and e-commerce web sites in the automotive, careers, home, shopping, and travel and leisure categories. With a flexible and scalable platform, Internet Brands operates a rapidly growing network of websites that offer consumers the ability to share information through extensive online communities and make informed purchasing decisions.

Internet Brandsí sites are often leaders in their categories and have received dozens of best-in-class awards. Over 95% of the traffic to our websites is from non-paid sources.

Traffic Statistics Total Monthly Unique Visitors: 37 million Total Monthly Page Views: 620 million Source: Google Analytics, June 2008

and then they aren't doing too shabby either....

(Reuters) - Private equity firm Hellman & Friedman on Monday agreed to acquire internet media company Internet Brands INET.O for $640 million in cash.

I don't think I like the idea of 'them' owning 'my' posts.... bye
    'your' posts were owned by monkey man anyway. read the fine print.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaRose
    Quote Originally Posted by dsb38327
    TaliaRose, Welcome. Will your title stay as Moderator or will it be changing to Admin when Mr. Getting Married has left the building?
    Welcome aboard.
    Thanks for welcoming me! I will take on the Admin title in the near future. Big shoes to fill, I hear!
    big feet :mrgreen:

Good luck to the Gorillas. Welcome, Talia.

Let me add my congratulations and best wishes to Konstantin and his lady love.

Welcome to TaliaRose. This is such a wonderful board, especially for folks like me who have no one to quilt with and no one to ask advice on techniques and such. I often find myself saying "the quilting folks said". We truly are like a big family (disfunctional at times but supportive and caring). There will be times when you ask yourself "D***, what was I thinking hooking up with this bunch" but I hope you have a great time with us.

Congrats Mr K & soon to be Mrs K :-) Here;s to many years of happiness. The quiltboard has been a fabulous place for me and I thank you for all you have done for it.
    Welcome Talia!
    And well Patrice you do an amazing job so nothing more needs to be said than thank you as well!
    Hugs
    April

Welcome! I'm fairly new here after lurking for a while, but have enjoyed the knowlege and ideas I have already learned and looking forward to many more years! :D

Welcome Talia

Congrats Konstantin on your upcoming Marriage, you have been so wonderful to us all, and most of all kind .We will all miss
    you , please come back around and let us know how your doing .

Patrice I'm so happy to know your not leaving us , we couldn't
    manage here without you..Warm Hugs for you.. for the job you do here so well. :D

Welcome TaliaRose , hope you get that Quilting Bug , it's
    so much fun and a Great Stress reliever, not that we'll be
    causing to much Stress mind you , but just in case :lol: :wink:

Hope they'll be happy. Welcome TaliaRose. You are mighty brave.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast