Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: A Farewell to Konstantin

May I echo the sincere statements of above. Many years of happiness to the Mr. & Mrs. Konstantin, with many little ones to make their lives a joy to behold,

To Patrice, who's added responsiblity may continue to be joy as it has in the past.

And to TaliaRose, may you achieve your dreams and grow with new knowledge & friendship from these wonderful people on this board. I have only discovered this site last January, and have found it to be a wonderful site. It is a great neighborhood to be a part of today.

congrats Gorilla!!

Welcome T

Blog Entries
    Sorry to see Konstantin go but happy for him. Welcome TaliaRose.

76 and counting

Thank you so much for this board and all the work you have done. May God bless your next adventure and make a perfect union for you and your bride.

Welcome also to the board. We will try to be nice and let you get your feet on the ground first.

From day one this quilting board has been warm and welcoming to newcomers. So a very warm welcome TaliaRose.... I look forward to having you on board.

And to Konstantin... thank you for taking such good care of us. I wish you and your bride all the best and may your married life be as wonderful as mine has been for 46+ years.

Congratulations to Konstantin and his new bride!

Welcome aboard TaliaRose!

Don't worry the quilting bug is very contagious, but not harmful to anything but your wallet. If you have any questions about quilting, there are many, many experienced and knowledgeable people on this board to help. I know, they have helped me tremendously!

Glad you were able to join us!

Congrats Konstantin & best wishes. Welcome Talia.

Oh no - the Gorilla has left the building!
    Ah-h-h, how sweet; he has taken a mate! :)
    Oh my - look who is coming.
    Talia - Talia - TaliaRose!
    Welcome, I am waving High and Wide from Missouri and I hope we all do not drive you too crazy.

Hey! I just noticed TaliaRose joined our group on
    1-11-11.............wonder what the numerologists have to say about that! Gotta be a good thing.

Welcome!

Welcome TaliaRose. Oh Good your a cat lover as quite a few of us are.

Blog Entries
    Congrats,to Konstantin and his bride to be may you have many,many happy years together(:)

Welcome TaliaRose,so glad to have you join us (:)

Best Wishes to Konstantin and the new Mrs. may you have a long and happy life together.
    Welcome to TaliaRose from Southern Ontario, Canada. You will love it here.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaRose
    Hi QB,

My name is TaliaRose, I work with the company Internet Brands. We are located in sunny and warm Southern California, specifically El Segundo. I am excited to get to know you all and help out as needed.

I realize that the news of Konstantin leaving is a shock for many of you. While I am optimistic about this transition, I understand how some of you might be confused or concerned about what it means for you. QB is a place youíve trusted with your quilting projects and personal experiences Ė the friends and bonds youíve made here are something you value highly.

My main role as Admin is to provide support for PatriceJ (who will remain the Senior Moderator of QB). We have the benefit of a team of people at Internet Brands that will be able to help us if there are technical issues on the website.

Along with being a technology geek, I myself am a crafter. I love jewelry making and painting. I have to say, Iím not very good at sewing, although I am TRYING to learn and get better so I can make my own bags!! Maybe you all can teach me a few things about quilting!

I know many of you have questions. I am very responsive, so please do not hesitate to send me a PM or reply with your questions here.

- TaliaRose
    Welcome Talia Rose. Appreciate your sharing that you are new to the world of quilting; the newbees will relate, and some of us who quilt, but still have a lot to learn may feel more comfortable. We can all grow together. I'm glad you are a cat lover:-) We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome Talia Rose and congratulations Konstantin, I really enjoy this board...best of luck to you both!

Blog Entries
    Congratulations to Konstantin, and welcome TaliaRose.

Blog Entries
    We will all miss you Konstantin. You are #1 in my eyes!

Welcome TaliaRose.

Craftybear

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaRose
    Hi QB,

My name is TaliaRose, I work with the company Internet Brands. We are located in sunny and warm Southern California, specifically El Segundo. I am excited to get to know you all and help out as needed.

I realize that the news of Konstantin leaving is a shock for many of you. While I am optimistic about this transition, I understand how some of you might be confused or concerned about what it means for you. QB is a place youíve trusted with your quilting projects and personal experiences Ė the friends and bonds youíve made here are something you value highly.

My main role as Admin is to provide support for PatriceJ (who will remain the Senior Moderator of QB). We have the benefit of a team of people at Internet Brands that will be able to help us if there are technical issues on the website.

Along with being a technology geek, I myself am a crafter. I love jewelry making and painting. I have to say, Iím not very good at sewing, although I am TRYING to learn and get better so I can make my own bags!! Maybe you all can teach me a few things about quilting!

I know many of you have questions. I am very responsive, so please do not hesitate to send me a PM or reply with your questions here.

- TaliaRose

Goodbye Konstantin, I have always loved you so I understand. Best wishes in your new life.

Welcome, new admin. Big shoes to fill, best of luck.

Konstantin - I have never seen anything but a smoothly running QB, so you must have been doing an awesome job. Thanks for all your hard work, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I hope you enjoy a long and fulfilling marriage.

TaliaRose - Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your time here, and we look forward to seeing your first quilt soon. BTW your kitties are adorable. My wife and I have 2 tuxedoes - Lucy and Ethel.

Patrice - Thanks for keeping everything running smoothly and being the bit of stability we all need during the transition. I always enjoy seeing your quilts, and am especially fond of your "Fight in Ohio" quilt.

I'm looking forward to the new era of the QB.

Darren

You will be missed Mr. Gorilla.. but I wish you nothing but bananas, greens and sunshine..
    For TaliaRose.. welcome to the site. If you need any help with quilting projects just shout out.. I too like to make some Jewelry and spend a bit of time with JTV (Jewelry TV) which is based out of Knoxville. Great place for loose gems and jewelry making stuff. Oh.. did I mention we love luring others into our "addictions"???

Quote Originally Posted by Tippy
    You will be missed Mr. Gorilla.. but I wish you nothing but bananas, greens and sunshine..
    For TaliaRose.. welcome to the site. If you need any help with quilting projects just shout out.. I too like to make some Jewelry and spend a bit of time with JTV (Jewelry TV) which is based out of Knoxville. Great place for loose gems and jewelry making stuff. Oh.. did I mention we love luring others into our "addictions"???
    Welcome Talia!! I've been here for a bit.. but it's only been a few months since I've been really active. Thanks for your wonderful site.. and I will continue to enjoy myself! Hope we can teach you some fun stuff Talia.. :)

Missy

Blog Entries
    welcome new----best wishes to all :lol: :roll:

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Omaha, NE. Everyone is so warm and friendly on this site. I am a newbie and I am learning a great deal.

A big quilt board welcome TaliaRose! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I couldn't agree more and thanks for helping us out..

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast