Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: A Farewell to Konstantin

Hi and most welcome, TaliaRose!

Goodbye & thank you VERY much, Konstantin. Congratulations and very best wishes to you and the bride! (Is she a quilter?)

Thank you, Patrice, for the 'hail & farewell' news.

Congrats and Farewell to Konstantin and his new missus.

Welcome, Talia Rose! I'm thrilled to see a fellow crafter/addict as new admin to the board. Task One: Spread out fabric and allow those kitties to choose their very own beds. They will happily help you sew ... monitoring the motion of the needle and the thread in the sewing machine. Task Two: Admit that you're a craftaholic or fabriholic. My name is Pat, I'm a fabriholic, and I don't need those twelve step meetings!

Patrice ... Profound thanks to you for all that you do for the benefit of the board and all its members. Please pass along our thanks to all those other little-seen mods, too! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

As someone who is new to this board I wish Konstantin and his new bride much happiness. Also a warm welcome to TaliaRose from the cold east coast.

welcome to the board hope you have as much fun as we do .

Blog Entries
    Welcome Talia Rose... sounds like the name of a lovely quilt square. I'm sure you'll fit right in and quickly, too. Good to have you on board and fill those big shoes of Konstantin. You'll do fine.

Welcome TaliaRose! I'm a newbie too, so we can learn together about all these wonderful people who are so willing to help with any questions you may have.

As far as learning to quilt, I think it is the easiest craft to learn. Its all straight stitching for the most part, and its fun! And with all the help you can get here, how can you go wrong!
    So Welcome to the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
    Well....... Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Gorilla. I do say that I will miss his handsome, furry face around here!
    He had done an awesome job with this site and I have really enjoyed being a part of it. Thank you so much for all you have done Konstantin!!! All of us on the board have been reaping all the wonderful stuff you have sewn here!!!

Welcome aboard TaliaRose. I am hoping that the transition will go really smoothly for you and your company. Maybe, just maybe, we will be able to persuade you to try your hand at quilting. It took several years of my friends working on me before I caved but now I love quilting and have dropped several of my other "crafty" hobbies.
    Sometimes someone else says it in just the right way, and all I have to do is "Quote". Smilessssssssss and huggggggggs to send the happy couple on their way to a new life and more of the same to welcome you, TaliaRose and your kittys to the board.

Blog Entries
    May I add my two cents and say Thank you to Mr Gorilla and say job well done and God speed you on to a lasting and loving marrige. Welcome TaliaRose we look forward to getting to know you. Hang on the ride will be a memorable one!

Wishing you and your bride to be the best and thank you for creating this board for everyone!

Welcome TaliaRose!

Thank you Patrice for being here for all of us!

Congrats to K and thanks for all your patience.

Welcome TaliaRose. Group is fantastic so, no excuses, grab a needle. You'll have lots of teaching help.

Wow. Congratulations to the new Bride and Groom (to be) May your happiness just fall into place, May sunshine kiss you from all sides with is warmth as you start a new journey in your lives.

TaliaRose, what a beautiful name: Congratulations on your new roll as Administrator. I'm sure it will be fun for you as well as us. Blessings to all of you. :)

hi and welcome TR

Blog Entries
    Blessings to you and your future wife, Konstantin. Welcome to you, TaliaRose (I think you'll love being here with us) and thank you Patrice for letting us all know the news.

My good wishes go out to the happy couple! Welcome to our little corner of the world TaliaRose! :-P

Congratulations to the Groom & Bride-to-be. We don't want to see you go, but may the two of you have a wonderful & prosperous life.

Don't know how I missed this post, but want to let Talia know that we welcome her & sure she'll have more helpful input than she can imagine. Plus, you won't lack for something to read on many subjects here.

Best wishes to the happy pair....and welcome Talia, I know you will be happy here as all of us are.

Welcome Aboard !!
    And congraulation to the soon to be newlywed...

Best wishes to the happy couple! May the Honeymoon never end!
    A hundred thousand welcomes to TaliaRose! Let the insanity begin! LOL! Patty

Wishing you the best in your new adventure Konstantin. And welcome to the funny farm Talia Rose!

The happy bride & groom?
    Name:  Attachment-167574.jpe
Views: 8
Size:  106.6 KB

Talia welcome aboard from Texas

Welcome, TaliaRose, hiope you enjoy this board as much as I have. We will miss Konstantin but wish his bride and him the best>

Blog Entries
    Happy trails and Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Gorilla.

Welcome aboard TaliaRose

Welcome, TaliaRose! I'm a newbie, too, and a haven't-yet-quilted member. I started coming here for inspiration and know-how so that I can start quilting as soon as I finish my current mosaic project.

Your cats are adorable! Looks like their fur matches your hair. :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Happy New Life, Gorrilla Man!!!!! Good luck, and come back and see us some time, thanks for all you've done for us quilters.
    a big HELLO asnd welcome to TaliaRose. Welcome abord and jump right in, as i say to all the newbees here.

Welcome!!!

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast