Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: A Farewell to Konstantin

At my little house, buried under a pile of fabric.
    Congradulations Mr and Mrs Gorilla may you have many years of happiness and many baby gorillas!

Patrice...so glad you stayed with us.

Welcome Taliarose, may the quilting bug bite you!

Blog Entries
    Congratulations Mr. & Mrs.(to be) Admin. Let me thank you one last time, before you go, for always being there when I needed you. You made me feel like you always had time to consider my need or request. I wish only the best for both of you as your feet take new steps and you create a new life as one. If PatriceJ were, by chance, to post wedding pictures we could see the face that has been hidden behind the gorilla suit for so long.
    PatriceJ, you are an integral part of the nuts, bolts and screws that hold the Quiltingboard together. I would be sad if you were to go. Am I happy you are staying? Yes. You keep me in line real well. :)
    TaliRose, Welcome. Will your title stay as Moderator or will it be changing to Admin when Mr. Getting Married has left the building? If you don't quilt now, I feel you will have the addiction very soon. The Quiltingboard is a well oiled machine and I wish you the best with your new position.
    Welcome aboard.

Patrice you know we all love you!! You better not ever leave us to fend for ourselves Imagine the chaos!!

Welcome aboard TaliaRose! Love the Kitties.

Best wishes to the happy couple and thanks for everything.

All I can say is, if that handsome picture admin had up for a while (before he became a gorilla) was really him, how did he avoid getting hitched for this long? Congratulations and best wishes to the bride and groom.

And welcome TaliaRose. We can be a rowdy bunch, but we are good 99.9% of the time. And I'm **really** glad Patrice is staying with us.

Blog Entries
    Best wishes to the Gorilla couple! And welcome to the new Admin.

Blog Entries
    All my good wishes to Konstantin & the new missus!
    Welcome TaliaRose!

Congratulations to Konstantin and his new bride-to-be. Welcome TaliaRose from Macon, Georgia. I hope you enjoy this board as much have. Thank You Konstantin. I have learned so much since joining this board in July.

Congratulations to Konstantin and his bride to be. Welcome TaliaRose.

Welcome! And best wishes to Mr and the new Mrs Gorilla! This is the greatest site to be on and I'm sure you will start itching to try all the new things going on here, TaliaRose.

Blog Entries
    Congratulations Konstantin !!!!

TaliaRose - Hello from Western Maryland !!

Good luck and thanks to Konstantin! Welcome Talia Rose!

Welcome Taliarose, glad you are here.

Congratulations and best wishes to Konstantin and his bride and his new direction!

And welcome TaliaRose, it's great to have you here!

Wow so much to digest! Patrice thank you so much for letting us know.

Best wishes of happiness and prosperity to Konstantin and his new bride. I hope someday the gorilla will stop by for a chest thump.

Taliarose, given your avatar you are A-OK and will appear to fit right in. ;-)

You will find us a good hearted and for the most part well behaved bunch. Welcome to the board and thank you for taking on this board! I think I would go through a period of violent and ugly withdrawl should anything happen to it.

welcome TaliaRose - we will try not to scare you too bad. Congrats to Mr. Gorilla on his new life... I wish Mr. and Mrs Gorilla the best in life.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Talia
    best wishes to Konstantin

WOW!!! Shock!

First, congrats to the Mr. & (new to be) Mrs. Konstantin. Wish you both the best of luck. Enjoy your new life!

Second, welcome to taliarose. We'll make a quilter out of you!! Once you get into the board and start seeing all the excitement, you'll HAVE to try it. :D Then we've gotcha. Good Luck and welcome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dsb38327
    TaliaRose, Welcome. Will your title stay as Moderator or will it be changing to Admin when Mr. Getting Married has left the building?
    Welcome aboard.
    Thanks for welcoming me! I will take on the Admin title in the near future. Big shoes to fill, I hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    Patrice...so glad you stayed with us.
    Yes, Patrice we are soo thankful that you aren't leaving us and also that the board is still going to be up and running... :)

So here we are, a blended family. While I'm not sure who adopted who, I'm sure we'll move on and wonder if we haven't always been together.

Funny, though, my trips to the zoo are never gonna be the same . . .

Congrats and Welcomes in order.

Side by side now --- we're off!

Welcome Talia, U might as well start buying fabric......Ur life is about to take a Big Amzing Change!

A Big hello to TaliaRose. Congrads to Konstantin and his new bride.

So sorry to see Konstantin go, but SOOOO happy to see he has found his soul mate...errrr...gorilla? I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude for all of the work that has kept this wonderful group up and running. I don't know what I would do without it, everyone here is extended family. May you be as happy in your new life together as my DH and I have been for the last 35 years. Communication is the key!

TaliaRose - Welcome, welcome welcome. You have such a beautiful smile! Hopefully we will give you many reasons to smile in your new role as administrator...Did I mention that quilting is addicting? You start looking and pics and then sew your first block and WHAM! You have the addiction!

Patrice - Thanks for the heads up and all your continued hard work. I am so glad you aren't leaving us.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leonajo
    Welcome Talia, U might as well start buying fabric......Ur life is about to take a Big Amzing Change!
    Is it weird, or maybe telling, that I already "hoard" fabric (I hate using the word "hoard", but I can't think of anything better to describe it)?

I keep adding to my stash whenever I see something cheap and funky. I justify it by reminding myself that my mother is a superstar with the needle (sewing, quilting, knitting.. you name it!) and someday I will get the hang of it and make something beautiful out of all these scraps.

I think it's finally time to start putting my stash to use.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast