Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: A Farewell to Konstantin

Blog Entries
    You will be a quilter before you know it. Welcome!!!!

Welcome TaliaRose!
    Congratulations Konstantin Hope you will at least bless us with a wedding pic!! I love this board and want to thank you for all the hard worked you did to create it. I wish you and your new Bride a lifetime of happiness. You will be missed!

Blog Entries
    A very fond farewell to Konstantin. Best wishes on the next 'chapter' of your life. Hope you'll pop in once in a while just to say "Hi" and let us know how you're doing. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals.

A warm welcome to TaliaRose. Looking forward to meeting you on the Board.

[quote=JJs]I'm sure K made bookoodles of bucks on that transaction... so I don't think you have to feel too sorry for him.... does, "independently wealthy' mean anything to you....

I don't think anyone here meant that we should feel sorry for Konstantine, but we should congratulate him on his wedding and wish him well in the future.

I certainly hope he made bookoodles of bucks...after all, it was his ingenuity and hard work that provided this awesome website for all of us to enjoy.

So...Congratulations to our Gorilla and best wishes for a long, happy and blessed married life. And don't forget to come back and visit with us from time to time. We love wedding pictures, too, you know!

We are sad to see Konstantine go, but we extend a hearty welcome to TaliaRose. Just spend a little time in the Pictures section and made a few trips to the fabric stores and that quilting bug is sure to hit. And, if it's bags you're interested in making, we have lots of people here that make those, too!

Thank you, Patrice, as well! You do a wonderful job here keeping us in line while also participating with us. We are lucky to have you here!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug
    Quote Originally Posted by amma
    I whole heartedly agree Patrice!! Let's be happy for Konstatin and his new bride, and greet our new owners with an open mind :D:D:D
    Amen!! :thumbup:
    Konstantin, you've been good to us. Thank you and best wishes.

Talia-beautiful name-welcome to our community.

Super Member QuiltswithConvicts's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    When's the big day? Just because you've gone & gotten yourself a bride doesn't mean you can't stop by occasionally to say. "Hey!" Perhaps your bride would like to meet all of us! OK, OK, I'm only kidding. Blessings on the new chapter of the life & times of Konstantin G.

Welcome, Talia. I think you will find this group - group nothing - giant MOB - to be the nicest people there are anywhere & we're all HERE! There are enough members to populate a town just about the size of where I live!

Again, welcome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by laurlync
    Just spend a little time in the Pictures section and made a few trips to the fabric stores and that quilting bug is sure to hit. And, if it's bags you're interested in making, we have lots of people here that make those, too!
    Okay I'm on it!! Now I have an excuse to go to the fabric store! I'm going to go check out the Pictures section now for inspiration.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by purplemem
    Talia-beautiful name-welcome to our community.
    Aw, thank you! And, thanks for the warm welcome.

Well knock me over with a feather. I never knew there was a real person behind the name Konstantin or the gorilla. Congratulations to you and your bride. I hope she likes to quilt.
    TaliaRose welcome. We are glad to have you ram-rodding the board for us. I cringe to think what would happen to any of us if it were closed down. It won't take too long until you get bit by the big quilting bug.

Well! I guess the invitation to the wedding must be in the mail. He surely wants all of us there!
    The gorilla will be sorely missed, but TaliaRose's smile looks like a warm heart might be taking his place. Welcome aba9ord,.
    We'll try to behave.
    Karen

Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    I cringe to think what would happen to any of us if it were closed down.
    Don't even go there!!! Oh, the HORROR! There would be a lot of crazed quilters running around because we couldn't get our daily dose of the QB! LOL!!!

Welcome aboard I see you have kittens too.

Good luck gorilla and your new bride. Don't forget us and stop in and check on us too. See if we are behaving, we
    are part of your family and life don't forget us.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    I cringe to think what would happen to any of us if it were closed down.
    i imagine the result would have included angry mobs with pitchforks and torches. :lol: :lol: :lol:

and me having a complete nervous breakdown. :XD: :shock: :XD:

Blog Entries
    Good luck gorilla man. Welcome to you TaliaRose.
    And thanks to you Patrice for all you do.

Wow! When I first started reading, I thought I was going to cry! Konstantin's newsletter is how I found this board a couple of years ago!!! I'm really glad nothing drastic is happening to the board (I know that sounds selfish) :oops:

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Gorilla!

Welcome to Talia Rose!

Thank goodness for Patrice!!!

A fond farewell to Mr. Gorilla and many blessings on your new journey with the future Mrs. Gorilla!

A very warm welcome to TaliaRose....very excited to meet you and get to know you as well!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs theo
    Thank goodness for Patrice!!!
    my deepest appreciation to those who are glad i'm still here. :mrgreen:

thank goodness for all of you! :-)

Best wishes Konstantin. I think you've definitely learned how to keep ladies happy. ;)

Welcome TaliaRose, I look forward to your participation. You've got some big shoes to fill, but I bet you welcome the challenge.

Super Member QuiltswithConvicts's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You weren't thinking about going anywhere, were you??? What would we do without you? You are essential to the smooth running of this Board! You've been more than kind and patient with me & all the others who bother you with their problems, complaints, worries & requests.

Talia should have no worries with you here. Why, you are the glue that holds all of us together.

Thank you for being so sticky! :)

Blog Entries
    ok. now i'm gonna cry.

in a good way. :-P

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the board.

MCH
    TaliaRose, welcome to all care, support, concern, wisdom, and talent this board encompasses! You have just won the "internet quilting lottery" as far as your new opportunity is concerned. You will be inundated with more wisdom, laughter, "virtual hospitality", and enthusiasm for the quilting craft from those who practice it than you could fine anywhere else!

I hope your tenure is inspiring to you.

BTW, I'm in foggy/sunny Northern Calfornia!

MCH

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts
    You weren't thinking about going anywhere, were you??? What would we do without you? You are essential to the smooth running of this Board! You've been more than kind and patient with me & all the others who bother you with their problems, complaints, worries & requests.

Talia should have no worries with you here. Why, you are the glue that holds all of us together.

Thank you for being so sticky! :)
    Very well said :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Congratulations and best wishes to Konstantin and his bride!

And welcome TaliaRose! Your avatar is just darling. If sewing is what you'd like to learn you are definitely in the right place. I hope you enjoy this forum as much as we do!

Welcome aboard TaliaRose! Good to meet you. Maybe you will get interested in quilting, humm???

Good luck Gorilla and enjoy your new future as a married couple.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast