Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: A Farewell to Konstantin

Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    :XD: :XD: :XD: We will miss you our wonderful Gorilla and congratulations on your new future!!! Welcome aboard TaliaRose. You may not be quilting right now but you will catch the bug if you hang out with us long enough. Sit back relax and enjoy all our antics, I mean our quilts.
    :lol: hee hee hee...
    well, I don't enjoy sweet, sappy, tearful goodbyes, but gee whiz, as hard as I try to not get all soggy...

May all the pieces of your life fit perfectly together and happiness abound!!!!! PARTY UP...it's a happy time for you both. My best Mousie wishes!
    Name:  Attachment-164979.gif
Views: 22
Size:  3.3 KB

Welcome Taliarose and may you fall in love too...with quilting! :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by laurlync
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    I cringe to think what would happen to any of us if it were closed down.
    Don't even go there!!! Oh, the HORROR! There would be a lot of crazed quilters running around because we couldn't get our daily dose of the QB! LOL!!!
    you got that right!

Thanks Patrice for your letting us down easy. No matter the ups and downs of running a forum, we do become attached like a family.
    In Konstantin's honor, we shall carry on and make him proud! :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by amma
    I keep having this image flashing through my mind since reading this announcement...

King Kong :roll: holding onto the beautiful lady :D:D:D I hope they honeymoon somewhere else besides the Empire State Building :wink: 8-)
    oh, I'm sure they won't.
    Admin, (konstantin), is very smart indeed. He knows he'd lose his bananas climbing up there! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    He's getting married? No way!! When did he have time to do that? I've ALWAYS seen him on here at the wee hours of the night/morning. Hmmm....I sure hope he takes care of Future Mrs. Gorilla!!

Now TaliaRose....Be careful and watch out what others say/do. I'm the ONLY sane one here on this message board. It's true, I used to live on an big island and then moved to a much smaller one, but hey...not my fault. Something or other about a wife is supposed to follow her husband or something dumb like that. I listened and followed the man. He FINALLY brought me back to civilization where I have met some of the nice ladies of this board. Don't believe them if they try to tell you that I am crazy. I'm really not. I'm as sane as you are, but then again, you can't be all that sane if you are taking over this message board. hehe

Anyway...A HUGE welcome to you and if you need anything, just ask and one more thing....I've got your back, as will some of the others.
    Oh, forgot...one more thing...Patrice is as crazy as I am! muhahahahaha!!!!
    To Talia:
    dang if that girl, (terri), don't speak the truth! HERS, lol!!!!
    She can't help herself...see she was stalked on a tiny island...the island itself nearly drove her nuts...
    why once she used a huge fan...
    and she had all these huge lizards eyeing her stash through her windows...
    and her house flooded...
    and them lizards and totomonas wanted to make her their queen...
    One of the effects of all these things: It made her drive in circles!!!
    But, she has some of the cutest grandbabies ever, so hang in there...some on this board are as weird as our Terri.
    Not speaking of meece-self of course ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
    Quote Originally Posted by MadQuilter
    Quote Originally Posted by TaliaRose
    Is it weird, or maybe telling, that I already "hoard" fabric (I hate using the word "hoard", but I can't think of anything better to describe it)?
    We dont "hoard' - we "build stash." (We are also delusional but won't admit that to ourselves.) :mrgreen:
    We don't "hoard" we are collectors!! I am the curator of a textile collection myself.
    My fabrics are my adoptees now that I'm an empty nester.
    No hoarder here...but my sew-cave doth runneth over :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by ligia
    Gorilla business...
    Four years of investment and you deserve it.
    Will miss seeing the sweetest avatar around.
    Will miss reading the shortest answers ever.

Welcome TaliaRose !

Patrice you belong here, funky cat !
    ligia, girlfriend, you are hysterical! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

admin - before you kiss, take the banana out of your mouth. you'll have a much happier marriage.

every time you bundle up under a quilt, think of us missing you and your wry sense of humour.

thank you for your patience.

barbara butterflywing

Blog Entries
    OH, MY...seems I just got here and now it's time to say goodbye. I wish you both a joyful marriage and a lovely, happy life together.
    Welcome, Taliarose. It will be fun getting to know you from the very beginning. So-o-o much good luck to you. XOXOXO

Blog Entries
    Welcome TaliaRose. I hope you learn as much from us, as I'm sure we will learn from you.

Blog Entries
    Congrats and a fond farewell to our beloved Admin! TaliaRose, we will have you quilting with us in no time!

Blog Entries
    Thanks again and again for the warm welcomes!!

Super Member Damsel in DisDress's Avatar
    Welcome TaliaRose!

Super Member Damsel in DisDress's Avatar
    Kisses and Hugs Konstantin! Enjoy life and be happy!

Welcome

"Parting is such sweet sorrow...." Farewell and many congratulations Konstantin. May you & your new bride enjoy many, many years of happiness!

Welcome to the Board TaliaRose! Yes, we are all pushers, slowly tempting you into the quilting addiction.... :wink:

Congratulations to Konstantin & his bride to be!! I hope you both have many years of a wonderful married life together!! Talia Rose, Welcome & I hope your kittens will soon get to enjoy their new job of quality control as they check out each of the new quilts or bow tuck purses you learn to create. :wink:
    Please include photos of them doing their new job so that we can be sure they are earning their keep. :wink: Hope you enjoy working with a lot of very nice fabriholics. We seem to be an addicted bunch.

Congratulations to Konstantin and his bride, and welcome TahliaRose.

I must admit that when I started reading this message, I got such a sinking feeling in my tummy. My first thought was, "what am I going to do now without being able to come to the computer and soak up Konstantin?"

So, never judge a book by its cover until you read it. The message became more glowing as I continued reading.

Congratulations to Mr. Gorilla and the future Mrs. Gorilla. May the Lord richly bless your lives together. Thank you Patrice for continuing to provide and a special welcome to TaliaRose. Trust ALL of you are feeling our love already and know how much "Konstantin" means to us.

Well holy Batman! I am so shocked! No Ape anymore to keep us in line? Or Gorilla I mean? That cute furry thing. Well I certainly do wish Konstantin & the future Mrs. all of the happiness in the World!!! Taliarose we will happily have you join us. Welcome! Just now seeing this topic really shocks me. Guess I have had my head in the sand. Anyway, I will do my best to behave around here. :D Patrice you do a great job! Thank You for that. :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Wishing the new Mr and Mrs K G all the best with a lovely future together!! Thankyou for taking care of us!!

Welcome Taliarose!! We are a zany but friendly group and we may be keeping you in 'stitches' ;)

Patrice - As always you are wonderful!! Thanks for all of your efforts and for monitoring us!!

Blog Entries
    Good by and congratulations to the newlyweds. I am new to this site but have enjoyed it very much. Thanks you for all that you've done Gorilla to make it happen.

Welcome TaliaRose. It wont take you long to love these people. They're helpful, funny and just a great group to be involved with.

Welcome and thanks for keeping this going!

Congrats to everyone. So GLAD we will still have the board and all - I'd lost lost without them. Thanks :thumbup:

Banned
    Coming from a guy who has been married for 26 years I am glad to hear you making the leap of faith!! Its a road that is interesting and full of give and take, but well worth the ride and I wish you and yours the very best.

And I am happy to see that our new boss is going to try out quilting!! (you know you are :D ) And if you decide to try it out on a vintage machine be prepared for another hobby!!

Glad to have you aboard Talia. :D :D :D

Billy

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast