Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast

Thread: A Farewell to Konstantin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    He's getting married? No way!! When did he have time to do that? I've ALWAYS seen him on here at the wee hours of the night/morning. Hmmm....I sure hope he takes care of Future Mrs. Gorilla!!

Now TaliaRose....Be careful and watch out what others say/do. I'm the ONLY sane one here on this message board. It's true, I used to live on an big island and then moved to a much smaller one, but hey...not my fault. Something or other about a wife is supposed to follow her husband or something dumb like that. I listened and followed the man. He FINALLY brought me back to civilization where I have met some of the nice ladies of this board. Don't believe them if they try to tell you that I am crazy. I'm really not. I'm as sane as you are, but then again, you can't be all that sane if you are taking over this message board. hehe

Anyway...A HUGE welcome to you and if you need anything, just ask and one more thing....I've got your back, as will some of the others.
    Oh, forgot...one more thing...Patrice is as crazy as I am! muhahahahaha!!!!
    LOL!! :lol:

Blog Entries
    Well congrats to the big hairy monkey! Hmmm...a Ms. monkey...interesting. Best of luck to you both in the future!

Welcome Talia..Hopefully folks here will give you time to get settled before you are driven crazy by this bunch!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TaliaRose
    He's getting married? No way!! When did he have time to do that? I've ALWAYS seen him on here at the wee hours of the night/morning. Hmmm....I sure hope he takes care of Future Mrs. Gorilla!!

Now TaliaRose....Be careful and watch out what others say/do. I'm the ONLY sane one here on this message board. It's true, I used to live on an big island and then moved to a much smaller one, but hey...not my fault. Something or other about a wife is supposed to follow her husband or something dumb like that. I listened and followed the man. He FINALLY brought me back to civilization where I have met some of the nice ladies of this board. Don't believe them if they try to tell you that I am crazy. I'm really not. I'm as sane as you are, but then again, you can't be all that sane if you are taking over this message board. hehe

Anyway...A HUGE welcome to you and if you need anything, just ask and one more thing....I've got your back, as will some of the others.
    LOL Terri that is a good one - you sane

:shock: did you type that with a straight face 8-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b

LOL Terri that is a good one - you sane

:shock: did you type that with a straight face 8-)
    We all KNOW she couldn't have typed that with a straight face... her fingers were even stuttering as she typed :wink: :lol::lol::lol:

Blog Entries
    Best wishes for everyone!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadQuilter
    Is it weird, or maybe telling, that I already "hoard" fabric (I hate using the word "hoard", but I can't think of anything better to describe it)?
    We dont "hoard' - we "build stash." (We are also delusional but won't admit that to ourselves.) :mrgreen:
    We don't "hoard" we are collectors!! I am the curator of a textile collection myself.

Welcome TaliaRose!
    Best wishes Konstantin!
    Thank you PatriceJ!

And I'm very glad the QB will continue :-)

Oh my! Change is difficult!

Congratulations Konstantin on your coming nuptials. I will miss seeing your lovely hairy body avatar.

Welcome aboard TaliaRose! We aren't all totally crazy, but we do tend towards insanity when it comes to our stash!

Thank you ParticeJ for staying with us to help us with the change over. I don't do well with change, so I am sure I will need more support!

Blog Entries
    Welcome TaliaRose...I think we should have a PARTY to make TaliaRose feel at home. I live in Oregon. I am pretty new here...almost a month now. But am glad that I have found this site. I really enjoy reading all the posts. :) Welcome again TaliaRose glad you are part of us.

Welcome TaliaRose! We will make you into a quilter in no time...but we will miss our Gorilla

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Konstantin and nice to meet you TaliaRose!

MR Konstantin... and the new Mrs Konstantin.. Congratulations!!! I wish you many years of happiness.. you will be missed around here.. hope you'll at least pop in every once in a while and maybe the new Mrs Konstantin is a quilter?? so we could see and meet her too.. :)

Welcome TailiaRose.. It's nice to meet you. :) I see you're a cat lover... you'll fit right in here.. as there are many of us along with the dog lovers (don't want anyone biting me).. So welcome!!

Blog Entries
    Congratulation to Konstantin and his future wife, may their live together be blessed as much as he has blessed us.

Welcome TaliaRose, may we be a blessing to you as much as you will be to us!

Blog Entries
    Welcome TaliaRose,

Blog Entries
    Welcome, from eastern Oregon.. Glad to have you onboard..

Blog Entries
    Welcome aboard from north carolina.

Welcome Ms. Rose, so good to know that we we still have what we need with Konstanin, and many congrats to his impending marriage and honeymoon. Many banana's are gifts for them, perhaps we will also rub off on you.

Again Welcome to QB!

What a shock. Congratulations to the gorilla and the soon to be Missus. I hope you have many, many years of wedded bliss.
    Welcome taliarose. Good luck to you.

Blog Entries
    Wow, my heart actually stopped for a second, until I read the rest. Don't do that to me Patrice :lol: Congrats to Mr & Mrs. Gorilla-to-be.Thanks for all of your thoughtful consideration of my varied request and you will be missed. And Patrice I hope you know how much we love you here,your the thread that holds us together :thumbup: And last, but , not least, a huge hello and welcome to TaliaRose, if you collect fabric now, you do know that there is no hope, you will become addicted to this board, quilting, making bags, well, generally everything here. This is the best place on the web, and I hope that it stays that way. Congrats to everyone on their new adventures!

Congrats to you Konstantin for finding your new sweety! Best of luck in your new endeavors.
    Welcome TaliaRose to the wonderful world of quilters - we are just like a big bunch of friends who enjoy hanging out together and showing off what we do with fabric. There are so many ways to work with fabric these days ...that just about anything you want to do, you will be able to find someone here on the board to help you out with it.

Best wishes to the new forum and hope you can keep up the excellent work Konstantin started. The tone and attitude of the board are what really make it special. I've learned tons in the last 6 months I've been a member. I join all the others in wishing we can keep it ongoing together in a manner that keeps the original purpose true to itself.

BTW, do you think Mr and Mrs G. would like a quilt from interested members? Maybe we could donate a block?

Congradulations gorilla and welcom to Taliarose. I love this board. Thank you and Glad Patrice is still with us. I have only been here since nov 2010

Welcome aboard, TaliaRose from the sunny state of Florida(but not today,lol)!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Konstantin and your new bride to be! We'll miss you, but I also understand the need to have a "normal" life!!! Do keep in touch with us from time to time!

Best wishes to Konstantin. If you're going to leave, you chose all the right reasons. And congratulations to selling to IB.

My bf is a moderator for several IB forums as well. Funny, we were just talking the other day about how IB should by the board & then viola today.

I have experience with forums going fromm independently owned to being owned by IB. So if any of you guys are concerned about the future, know that it's all good. IB is a good company with sound employees. They'll be able to take the board into the future with ease and confidence.

Welcome TaliaRose!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness
    I have experience with forums going fromm independently owned to being owned by IB. So if any of you guys are concerned about the future, know that it's all good. IB is a good company with sound employees. They'll be able to take the board into the future with ease and confidence.

Welcome TaliaRose!!!
    Wow - neato!! Thanks for the kind words.

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone for wishing me such a warm welcome. You all sure know how to make a girl feel good on her first day! :-D

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast