Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: A Farewell to Konstantin

I'm a bit slow to reply but do wish the newlyweds a long happy marriage. I've been married for 47 years so know it can be done.
    Also, hope TaliaRose enjoys the site and learns to love quilting as much as the rest of us.

Welcome TaliaRose! Hope you enjoy your experience here. I know you'll love it here.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaRose
    Hi QB,

My name is TaliaRose, I work with the company Internet Brands. We are located in sunny and warm Southern California, specifically El Segundo. I am excited to get to know you all and help out as needed.

I realize that the news of Konstantin leaving is a shock for many of you. While I am optimistic about this transition, I understand how some of you might be confused or concerned about what it means for you. QB is a place youíve trusted with your quilting projects and personal experiences Ė the friends and bonds youíve made here are something you value highly.

My main role as Admin is to provide support for PatriceJ (who will remain the Senior Moderator of QB). We have the benefit of a team of people at Internet Brands that will be able to help us if there are technical issues on the website.

Along with being a technology geek, I myself am a crafter. I love jewelry making and painting. I have to say, Iím not very good at sewing, although I am TRYING to learn and get better so I can make my own bags!! Maybe you all can teach me a few things about quilting!

I know many of you have questions. I am very responsive, so please do not hesitate to send me a PM or reply with your questions here.

- TaliaRose
    And a very warm welcome to the quilting board :thumbup:

I have only just come across this post so belated best wishes to Konstantin and his future wife. Thanks for all the hard yards you have put into this board.

A very warm welcome to TaliaRose from Australia and may your association with the QB be as rewarding for you as it has been for me.

Patrice - very glad your calm voice of reason will still be with us.

Welcome. Hope you have fun here.

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug
    Quote Originally Posted by amma
    I whole heartedly agree Patrice!! Let's be happy for Konstatin and his new bride, and greet our new owners with an open mind :D:D:D
    Amen!! :thumbup:
    Double Amen!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Welcome T... It looks like we have another cat lover on board...

Gday and congrats to Konstantin and the bride to be. Thankyou for your help over the past year, you will be missed. But thankyou for enlisting a newbie to the site and welcome to TaliaRose, i am sure you will do a great job. Lets hope that we get to see some of your quilting on the board. :)

I have never been on the cutting edge of anything and am maintaining that position. To the newlyweds Enjoy your new life(I still am questioning how he found the gorilla of his dreams as we have kept him tied up, maybe that was it????) to our new admin Welcome and I look forward to new :wink: :lol:

Ooooh do you suppose he met his bride here on the board?

Blog Entries
    Sniff, sniff - goodby Konstantin - and Congratulations!
    Hello Taliarose - and Welcome!

The very best to Konstantine, welcome to TaliaRose I see you are a cat lover so your IN with me.......lol

Congratulations to Konstantin and Best Wishes to his bride. I do hope his bride and him will post wedding pics. Welcome, TaliaRose, we'll try to be good on here because we do love this site!!!

Cats rule!! (I have 9 and 1 chichuahua) Welcome again.

Congratulations to Konstantin and his new bride. May you have many happy years. Take care of yourselves in life.

Welcome TallaRose, hope you enjoy your new position on the board.

Oh, NO! I'm a newbie of sorts ..... just when you say, "Hello" it is time to say: "Good-bye"! ....

I've been lurking for about a year - and have seen the wonderful things developing on this board due to Patrice and Gorilla's super-human efforts ..... I am sure under the new Administration things will grow as Konstantin envisions ... his spirit is it's foundation.

Congrats! Gorilla ..... my invitation to your "do" must have gotten lost in the mail ..... or are you inviting us to tune in on SKYPE? .... or perhaps posting the whole thing on youtube? ...

I'm sure you will at least post pictures at some point on this board .... everyone LOVES pictures .... working with quilts, we ARE a visual group....

Thanks for all you have done. We wish you nothing less than joy and prosperity in the days, weeks, years to come.

Patrice .... thank you for being the foundation block to this hodge-podge quilt-in-progress: The QuiltBoard! ... you are fantastic.

And as for you TaliaRose ... you have just landed your dream job. We welcome you, and promise to work with you as you go about your goal of keeping this the best forum on the internet.

Konstantin's leadership is a wonderful success-model.
    Open two-way communication seems to be the key.
    Short and sweet. (Obviously not MY strong point, eh?)

My time's up. Next.......

so sorry so sad to see the gorilla go but welcome to the board Talia Rose we are not as bad as some may think glad Patrice is staying welcome :lol:

Oh my goodness...I just found this thread! :shock: Where have I been these past two weeks? :| I thought I had been cruisin the board but boy did I miss some big news. :roll: :roll:

Congrats to the happy couple and welcome to Talia Rose. (I just love your name!) Thanks Patrice for the 'seamless' exit & intro explanation.

And have I told everyone how much I love this Board!?!?!

Best wishes to Konstantin and a warm welcome to Talia

Blog Entries
    The love bug has bitten again. Good luck to the Honeymooners!!! Sad to see you go Konstantin! I have enjoyed this newsletter for a while now. You've done good! Best wishes.
    Talia, welcome aboard. Hope you have a whip in hand! As my mama told my DH before we married,"You,d better RUN!!!"
    Patrice, I'm confident it won't take you long to "train" the new gal. But, we've got to do something to turn her into a quilter.
    Thanks to you all for making this board the success it is, where people can come for answers to their questions, encouragement for their hard work, and the comradery of good friends who share a common bond.
    GOOD Going and MUCH success in the future. Thanks.

South Carolina; half hour away from Charlotte, N.C.
    I wave a tender, affectionate goodbye.
    I won't let him hear me cry.
    I pray for blessings to be bestowed upon you both!
    I promise to be nice to TaliaRose.

Welcome aboard TaliaRose. I am sure that positive things are in store for new owner.

Welcome Talia. Gorilla I hope you have a wonderful life with your new Mrs. Gorilla.

Quote Originally Posted by laurlync
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    I cringe to think what would happen to any of us if it were closed down.
    Don't even go there!!! Oh, the HORROR! There would be a lot of crazed quilters running around because we couldn't get our daily dose of the QB! LOL!!!
    I am a brand new member -I had a grim case of being
    lonely, because I am new in town, although I am making friends , plus the winter " too many gray days blues" and I was told about this site by a member of my former guild.
    It was a miracle! I laughed and laughed, and my blues flew out the window! ....now I am addicted, and would be as crazed as the above lady if anything happened to the QB! Jeannie

Hate to see the gorilla go but Congratulations. Welcome to TaliaRose.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 ... LastLast