Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 ... LastLast

Thread: A Farewell to Konstantin

Blog Entries
    Good luck Konstantin, and welcome to Talia.

How soon can we start refloating our pet suggestions for changes? I so want the person who starts a thread to be able to edit the title, and I know it was a policy of the ancien regime not to allow this on the balance of benefit/downside but maybe the new owners have different policies?.

Congrats Ya Big O Harry, Quilt Board Boss :) !!!

Best to you and your new Mrs. Wishing you many Happy Years !!

Welcome, TaliaRose may you enjoy the experience, well have ya Quilting in no time :) !! oooing and aaahing over all the talented, kind, people here, and of course once in a while as when any spirited group of folks come together, you may want to change into a she kitty with long claws to make us behave :)
    Welcome C.Cal

Congratulations and may you be blessed with many years of health and happiness!

Welcome Talia! My son worked for Peerless Systems in El Segundo so I can relate to the BIG job you have taken on. I'm sure you and your kitties will be great!!

Blog Entries
    Welcome Talia-Rose from Australia. So nice to meet you.

katesnanna

Blog Entries
    Welcome Talia-Rose. It will be wonderful, you'll see.

Konstantin have a wonderful life with your beloved. Thank you for everything!

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaRose
    Hi QB,

My name is TaliaRose, I work with the company Internet Brands. We are located in sunny and warm Southern California, specifically El Segundo. I am excited to get to know you all and help out as needed.

I realize that the news of Konstantin leaving is a shock for many of you. While I am optimistic about this transition, I understand how some of you might be confused or concerned about what it means for you. QB is a place youíve trusted with your quilting projects and personal experiences Ė the friends and bonds youíve made here are something you value highly.

My main role as Admin is to provide support for PatriceJ (who will remain the Senior Moderator of QB). We have the benefit of a team of people at Internet Brands that will be able to help us if there are technical issues on the website.

Along with being a technology geek, I myself am a crafter. I love jewelry making and painting. I have to say, Iím not very good at sewing, although I am TRYING to learn and get better so I can make my own bags!! Maybe you all can teach me a few things about quilting!

I know many of you have questions. I am very responsive, so please do not hesitate to send me a PM or reply with your questions here.

- TaliaRose
    TaliaRose, Will this board still have the same name or will be changed? I tell all my quilting friends about this board and how it has saved my sanity when I have suffered my rotten panic attacks. I would be a shame but with new staff comes newer ideas. Welcome and please wish Gorilla the best for his future life,
    Annya.

Konstantin - Many thanks for starting the Quilting Board and doing all the hard work of keeping things running smoothly! The board has grown and evolved and improved over the years through your efforts, and while you say that it is the members who make the board what it is, we would be nowhere without all you have done. Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials and I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

TaliaRose - Welcome! I am confident that you will find the board a great place to be!

Patrice - Sooooooo glad you will still be around!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Patsy's "Mom"
    Konstantin - Many thanks for starting the Quilting Board and doing all the hard work of keeping things running smoothly! The board has grown and evolved and improved over the years through your efforts, and while you say that it is the members who make the board what it is, we would be nowhere without all you have done. Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials and I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

TaliaRose - Welcome! I am confident that you will find the board a great place to be!

I also agree with what has been said. Thank you for being here all of you.

Blog Entries
    Good bye and all good wishes to Mr & Mrs Gorilla (and all the little baby gorillas to come). We'll miss you.

Welcome Talia Rose. You're going to love this board and all its members. Get ready, we're here waiting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Patsy's "Mom"

I third this, I've enjoyed this board and look forward to the future!!

Welcome from England T.

Blog Entries
    Thank you Konstantin for all your help over the years and your support. It was your newsletter that helped me find the Quilting Board. I wish you the best, alot of happiness and love.

Welcome TaliaRose we look forward to getting to know you!

Patrice thank you also for all your hard work with all of us!

All good wishes to Konstantin and his bride and a warm welcome to Talia Rose from the UK!

Welcome and Congratulations to both of you!! What wonderful new a new life to start!

wish nothing but the best for Konstantin and his bride-to-be

I am New User my self, so nice to meet you Thalia

k3n
    Blog Entries
    Adding my voice to the good wishes for Mr and Mrs Gorilla (does she know she's being called that? LOL) And a very warm welcome to TaliaRose. You'll love it here. We're a very sane, reasonable and well-behaved bunch of ppl. Aren't we folks? :mrgreen: :lol:

Konstantin ~ all the best to you and your bride to be. I have learned so much through your quilting board.
    Wishing you both lots of love, laughter and fun. ciao ciao
    Talia-rose welcome to the board. You will have sooo much fun. ciao ciao

Blog Entries
    Congratulations to Konstantin. HE has done a wonderful job with this board and will be missed. Thank you!!!

To Talia Rose, thank you for agreeing to take on this reponsibility. You have made a lot of people happy today.

Welcome aboard TaliaRose! And congrats to the newly weds.

My best to Mr. and Mrs. Gorilla! I hope they have a very happy and prosperious life. I have not been a member of the board very long but have enjoyed it very much. Thanks to you Konstantin for all of your hard work and dedication.

Welcome TaliaRose! I know you will be quilting soon. You can not help but become a quilter when you are around such nice people as you will meet here.

Welcome, Welcome, Taliarose. And a very big Congrats on the Gorilla and his bride. Best wishes to you all...

Welcome! And.....congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Gorilla.

Blog Entries
    I wanted to send my congrats to Konstantin and future wife and thank them for all they have done. Next to welcome you, Talia Rose.
    Since a friend recommended this board to me, I have learned so much and made so many wonderful friends.
    I will rattle on for a bit and say that I am glad there are companies who can afford to run sites like this. I would have no idea how to begin but I sure do enjoy the benefits of having it. I will give you all my support in any way I can.
    Thanks must also go to you, Patrice for keeping it all until control. Thanks to everyone who makes this what it is. Now back to quilting or thinking about quilting! The coming years here will just keep getting better and better.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Talia, hope you will enjoy being here with all of us quilters, hope that you will jump in and start quilting to. Also a farewell to Konstantin.

Congratulations to Konstantin and the future Mrs. Konstantin.
    May you live happily ever after. :D :D :thumbup:

Welcome, TaliaRose. Cat lovers can be forgiven for many
    things, including not quilting. I am a beginner myself.
    Start small, and you will come to totally enjoy it. Not to
    mention how lovely your residence will look.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 ... LastLast