Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast

Thread: A Farewell to Konstantin

I can't believe ya'll think I was laughing and my fingers were studdering while I was typing what I did.
    I was only telling the truth!

Hmm...I see, El Segundo. Might have to take a trip there. Never been there. Anyone want to go and play with TaliaRose's cute little kitties? We could give her the low-down on the board and teach her to quilt!

Blog Entries
    ROAD TRIP !!!!!!!!!!! Pick me up on your way thru !!!

I'm packed and waiting. Think Talia will like the bow tuck pattern?

Blog Entries
    I don't really have a speech prepared :) But I want to say that running the board has been an amazing experience.

Users are what makes the board what it is, so I don't think anything is going to change.
    As for the future, Internet Brands has a lot more resources than I do, so they'll be able to make sure everything runs smoothly as the board grows.

Patrice, thank you for everything, and I'm sure you'll continue doing amazing job moderating the board.

Thank you all! I'll miss QB greatly.

And we shall all miss you!!!

I hope that you and your intended have a long and wonderful marriage filled with joy.

Thank you for getting this thing all up and going. It is a fun board and we really appreciate it!!!

Oh, and Congratulations to you!!!!

Blog Entries
    Admin(Mr Gorilla) We THANK you from the bottom of our hearts for all your time, work and effort to make this board what it has become . May you have a long and Happy life with the soon to be Mrs ! GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    It's like a second new year - out with the old, in with the new.

Not that you're old, Konstantin. WONDERFUL news and many, many, many wishes for wedded bliss.

Welcome TaliaRose. You have big shoes to fill.
    Please ease us into any changes. If you need an example of how well we do, check into the archives and see what happened when Konstantin changed to the current colour scheme!!!

Quote Originally Posted by b.zang

Not that you're old, Konstantin. WONDERFUL news and many, many, many wishes for wedded bliss.

Please ease us into any changes. If you need an example of how well we do, check into the archives and see what happened when Konstantin changed to the current colour scheme!!!

LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    I don't really have a speech prepared :) But I want to say that running the board has been an amazing experience.

Users are what makes the board what it is, so I don't think anything is going to change.
    As for the future, Internet Brands has a lot more resources than I do, so they'll be able to make sure everything runs smoothly as the board grows.

Patrice, thank you for everything, and I'm sure you'll continue doing amazing job moderating the board.

Thank you all! I'll miss QB greatly.
    We will ALL miss you but I'm certain that we also wish you the best in the adventure of the next part of your life! :-) Thank you for all that you have done in regards to this board for all of us. :) I know that this is the best site that I have ever seen in my life or been a part of. Thank You so very much.

Talia...WELCOME!!! I hope that things go smoothly for you in your new endeavor with this board. :)

Hopefully we will get to see pics of the Gorilla and his new Mrs. :D (Please? )

Blog Entries
    Good bye and best wishes to Mr. and Mrs. Gorilla... I wish you wedded bliss! (I'm celebrating my 36th anniversary tomorrow!)

And welcome TaliaRose... what a lovely name... My hope is that you'll be patient with "torons" like me... sigh... My goal is to stay pals with all the techno-brainiacs so that when they take over the world, they'll take me under their wings...

Fortunately, my sewing machine is mechanical!! (My folks gave me a Bernina 830 in 1975 for graduation from college.) It's still humming along and they won't know what a wonderful gift it was until we meet in heaven...

Happy Quilting!!! (and crafting)

Admin...you know that we will miss you. Please drop in from time to time to check and make sure we are behaving...of course, I ALWAYS behave! Plus, if there are any mini gorillas planned for the future, you HAVE to show us pictures! You know how we LOVE pictures!

Thank you for all that you have done for the board and for us. You have truely done a magnificent job and I'm sure that our new Admin will do spectacular things too!

Welcome...and if others haven't said it ---- be prepared, a few weeks on this forum and you'll start wanting to make a quilt.......I guarantee it!!! :) :)

I will miss him...
    But welcome!!!
    K

Quote Originally Posted by b.zang

Haha! I was thinking about the color scheme change also! Oh, poor Konstantin sure had his hands full trying to appease everyone. He did a great job! We'll miss him. Best wishes!

Talia, welcome! Please think very, very carefully, about changing the color scheme! :shock: That was a difficult period for many QB members! Hope you get out your sewing machine and break into your stash soon and give some beginner blocks a try. If you hang around here you'll get lots of inspiration!

Blog Entries
    Gorilla business...
    Four years of investment and you deserve it.
    Will miss seeing the sweetest avatar around.
    Will miss reading the shortest answers ever.

Welcome TaliaRose !

Patrice you belong here, funky cat !

Blog Entries
    Wishing the happy couple many years of marriage bliss. Thank-you for everything you have done on this board.

Welcome TaliaRose, I hope you enjoy this board as much as we all do. Would love to see some of the jewelry that you make.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    I can't believe ya'll think I was laughing and my fingers were studdering while I was typing what I did.
    Disregard it, Terri ... :-)

Havent heard from you for a while !

Welcome TaliaRose, I think you will enjoy it here!
    And Congrats to Mr.and Mrs. Gorilla! You did a great job here and we will miss you!

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug
    Welcome TaliaRose!!:D We are so Happy that you are joining us as our new Moderator & we are looking forward to a wonderful year to come.
    :D :D :D :D

Good Bye to our beloved Gorilla & many congratulations to you & your new bride. We will miss you, but are glad to know that you are making such a wonderful change in your life.
    :D :D :D :D
    Well said and I don't need to change a thing.

Blog Entries
    Best Wishes to all the new and old.
    May God Bless each of you.
    Thank you to both for serving us. It is a blessing to all served here.

Congratulation to Mr and Mrs Gorilla ,Thanks for all you've done to create such a great board for all of us. And here's a warm welcome to TaliaRose. You will love it here there are a lot of wonderful folks on this board ,kinda like one big family , that said welcome again.

I haven't been here very long, but have already learned A LOT! Welcome, TaliaRose, to a great adventure. I love your kitties, too. Are they siblings? My two are sisters, but you'd never know it by looking at them. We think they had separate Daddies. Their Mom was a stray a friend of mine took in. She was a Tabby, but had three short haired tabbies and three coal black long hairs. We took one of each. Having two is so much better than just one. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Contratulatons, Konstantin! You are embarking on a wonderful adventure yourself. You will be missed. Do please drop by from time to time to keep us up to date on your new life.

Good luck in all of your future challenges, I will miss your name popping up in my e-mail, we do sincerely wish you the best :-D

Blessing of joy and happiness to Mr and Mrs Gorilla! We will miss you.

Hello and Welcome, Talla Rose, from SC. Looking forward to your leading the QB. God bless...

Congratulations to Konstantin and his new wife and a big welcome to TaliaRose

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast