Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Found my fat quarters & jelly rolls.....grrrrrr..... >

Found my fat quarters & jelly rolls.....grrrrrr.....

Found my fat quarters & jelly rolls.....grrrrrr.....

Old 11-12-2010, 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
Unless it's impossible to replace I search for awhile and then go buy another. That's why I have a bin full of scissors and seam rippers, duplicate patterns and books, and a fat quarter to match most of the yardage I have. That's my world I live in. LOL
Yep, me too. But I couldn't find the fabric collection, and I had no business looking for it anyway, since I still have to finish the girl scout quilt. Now if I could just get off here and get busy on it....
Old 11-12-2010, 06:14 AM

when I try to organize things, especially smaller notions, I never can find them. My just 'lay it somewhere" system seems to work better for me. The thing that gets me is when I am sewing, and I lay something like the seam ripper or small ruler down on the sewing cabinet, right where I am sitting and I haven't gotten up, and then I can't find the darn thing. Where the heck does it go?!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 06:19 AM
DJ

I resemble that remark! I'm currently racking my brain trying to remember where I put the Thanksgiving table cloth that I made ahead of time, so it would be all ready come November! Now where did I put it?
Old 11-12-2010, 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I feel your pain. I've been going crazy looking for a piece of poinsettia fabric that has done a disappearing act. But I haven't lost any sleep over it yet.
If it's sort of rose colored, it's in my holiday bin! lol
Old 11-12-2010, 06:34 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by GrannieAnnie
I feel your pain. I've been going crazy looking for a piece of poinsettia fabric that has done a disappearing act. But I haven't lost any sleep over it yet.
LOL!! Give it back!!
Old 11-12-2010, 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6
Originally Posted by raedar63
"besides the dog would have taken my sleeping space on the bed. "

HaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!! I can relate!!!!
She is a Great Dane weighing 130 pounds. If she doesn't want to move she won't. She has to sleep right up against me and if I roll over she moves with me till I am at the edge of the bed.
I used to BRED & RAISE those amazing dogs and can relate to that. I've still got my pics with our TWO and them trying to have their own space in the bed. We sure didn't need warm blankets in the winter, only a dog on each side of us,lol!!
Old 11-12-2010, 09:46 AM

Happens to me all the time. And I usually find them in the most unlikely places.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:11 AM

You all have examples of why...I don't make Christmas gifts throughout the year. I'll NEVER find where I hid them.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:40 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by clem55
when I try to organize things, especially smaller notions, I never can find them. My just 'lay it somewhere" system seems to work better for me. The thing that gets me is when I am sewing, and I lay something like the seam ripper or small ruler down on the sewing cabinet, right where I am sitting and I haven't gotten up, and then I can't find the darn thing. Where the heck does it go?!!!
I know right!!!! so annoying.. then you get up and grab another one across the room only to find the darn thing right there where you looked a hundred times before!!!! Ugh.. Dang elves!!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by GrannieAnnie
LOL!! Give it back!!
A little while back you mentioned a pointsettia piece of fabric for Riverside. Did you send it to her? Just trying to help. I did the same thing with the remote yesterday. I found it, but looked and looked and looked for it. Found it in a drawer. hmmmmmm I think we are all going brain dead right now with all that we are doing.