Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Found them where??? >

Found them where???

Found them where???

Old 02-09-2018, 06:59 AM

I, too, lost one of my quilting gloves. I had just cleaned and reorganized the entire sewing room so knew it wasn't anywhere in sight. I was right.........it had fallen behind my sewing cabinet, which was too heavy to move and was sitting on the floor molding behind it. Had to use a yard stick to scoot it out where I could reach it. Ugh. I have done many of the things mentioned above and some days seem to spend as much time looking for things I just had, than sewing.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by petthefabric View Post
It's in one of the special places I put things so they won't get lost.
I have one of those "safe" places, too. The only problem is that it's so safe, I keeping for getting where it is!
Old 02-09-2018, 07:40 AM

LOL, I thought you were going to say the lady in Kentucky sent them back to you! I have a long list of missing items, and they aren't in my waste basket.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:42 AM
Power Poster

I always check the contents of the trash bag in my sewing room because of that. But only that one. If something gets tossed in the rest of the house oh well.........
Old 02-09-2018, 08:49 AM

My friend found a half gallon of ice cream in her kitchen cupboard.

It had a loose quality.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:29 AM

My beloved Austrian shepherd/Lab sidekick takes anything that falls to floor and hides it in her bed. I have to be vigilant to be sure nothing "good" gets to floor level. Unfortunately, my lovely best friend has made away with a few good things. Of course, it was all my fault
Old 02-09-2018, 10:32 AM

yes, like the milk jug in the cabinet and the coffee cup in the fridge and the rotary cutter under a mound of cut squares etc etc. I guess the mind goes on vacation every now and then
Old 02-09-2018, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Karamarie View Post
Totally understand. Listen to this one. I was shopping yesterday and was ready to leave and couldn't find my keys. Car is a keyless entry and start but still have to have the key within the vehicle. Anyway I dumped out my purse, looked under seats, in pockets and around the car. Guess where they were - IN MY HAND. Geeeeeeez!
You are not alone. I have done that many times before. Thankful that no one else has noticed so far!! LOL!
Old 02-09-2018, 11:52 AM

My favorite is looking for my sunglasses when they are pushed up on my head.
Old 02-09-2018, 11:53 AM

When I loose something the first place I look is my trash can. I lost the manual to my newest machine the second week I had it. It was lost for over a year when I was looking for a pattern I had printed out in a big zip bag full of printed patterns. Right in the middle was the missing manual. I thought it was gone forever and was so happy to find it.