Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Fusible Laser Cut Kits >

Fusible Laser Cut Kits

Fusible Laser Cut Kits

Old 08-17-2012, 01:49 AM

Location: Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho

I know I shouldn't sneak around. That's what I said in my message. I told him and I got the well deserved lecture. No, I wouldn't like it if he did it to my account. Whoever wrote that made a lightbulb go off. I won't do it again.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:24 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jcrow View Post
I know I shouldn't sneak around. That's what I said in my message. I told him and I got the well deserved lecture. No, I wouldn't like it if he did it to my account. Whoever wrote that made a lightbulb go off. I won't do it again.
Famous.Last.Words.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:48 PM

Location: Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho

Some times people are just down right mean spirited. They enjoy putting digs into others. I've never understood it. Is it because they are bitter people? Do they judge others? I was taught never to judge another person. I have compassion for people. I see people are human and make errors. I know I share too much and have learned from that. But to have QuiltE put me down in front of everyone is just sad. I feel sorry for QuiltE. Maybe they need to learn some manners and show some restraint. I don't know what that person is trying to do. Make me feel bad?? Why would someone try to make me feel bad when I already admitted my mistake? It makes no sense. I just can't figure some people out. Maybe it IS mean spirited and I don't understand that kind of method. I wasn't raised that way. I guess putting someone down in front of a lot of people makes a person feel better about themselves?? I would feel terrible about myself if I deliberately tried to ridicule someone in a huge forum. I'm just glad it's only one person. Thank you to the rest of you for not pointing out my faults to everyone on the board. I do a good enough job of it on my own. I will try to not bring in anything but quilting on this board for now on. I realize I share way too much and a lot of it is in a joking manner. Guess I should just be more straight forward about quilting and no joking about things.

Last edited by jcrow; 08-22-2012 at 07:57 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:54 AM

So anyway, I am really interested in hearing more from those who have used the laser fusible kits because I have been going back and forth since I first saw them while visiting Seattle this past June. I really want to do one but have NEVER done any applique at all. Any thoughts on the original subject AND those new to applique combined?
Old 08-23-2012, 02:59 PM

I absolutely love them!! I am going to be doing the newest Laundry Basket Quilt with fusibles.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by carson quilter View Post
I absolutely love them!! I am going to be doing the newest Laundry Basket Quilt with fusibles.
What's a laundry basket quilt?