Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Getting your quilt tops quilted...

This is the reason I decided to use part of my tax refund to get my Juki and Grace Pro quilt frame... I'm one of those people who lives close the paycheck and having the funds to have someone else quilt it for me, would be difficult to make happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jacquemoe
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoellie
    I found a gal in Fresno that does it very reasonable and does a good job. The last one I took to her in Nov.07 was a full size, I supplied top,batting,backing, she quilted for $35.00. If you would like her name and phone number, PM me.
    Can we get a photo of that quilt? I want to see what you get for that price. I am amazed.
    me, too!

Suz
    My most recent quilt top was machine quilted on a longarm for a Christmas gift. I am absolute thrilled with the workmanship. This queen- sized quilt cost $88 and the quilter paid the return shipping.

I've had quilts done locally and was not happy. I am really critical and when paying good money, I expect good quilting. She did an excellent job and I highly recommend her. She has a large, large selection of patterns from which to choose.

PM me and I'll provide the infor. Suzanne

Blog Entries
    I pay any where from $50.00 to $85.00 to have one quilted

Do you have any local QS that will "rent" their long arm machines??

Blog Entries
    I have a long arm and quilt for many quilter's. I would be happy to quote a price for anyone. She sounds reasonable, is that price for just meandering all over, or is that pano,freehand, custom? Just curious. My turn around time is 2 to 3 days, and I have found a way for the mailing to be cheap....
    Happy Quilting..
    Lynn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2