Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Golden Threads Quilting Paper >

Golden Threads Quilting Paper

Golden Threads Quilting Paper

Old 09-18-2011, 04:42 PM

I am still going to Rant about WMart and their fabric as well as other products. I've been checking ours to see when and if we will get fabric and especially batting and a nice selection of thread. They have a tiny bit of fabric in and no one who can help much at all with a purchase BUT the fabric is almost all made in China and I refuse to buy quilt fabric made in China. There are other options out there. I will continue to use from my own stash first. Know many people without jobs and WM carries lots of JUNK made in China. I know they aren't the only ones but so often they have replaced our small mom and pop stores and if you are in a rural area they are often your main supplier of goods. I'm very much in favor of buying products made in the good old USA. If another country makes better, cheaper products, shame on us for letting that happen. But most of what we now can buy is made in China and it is crap (excuse my langugage!) but it is. End of rant!!!
Old 09-19-2011, 04:35 AM

An explanation..............Sorry this appeared in this area, it was meant to go in the section about Walmart fabric, not in the Golden Threads area. Again, Sorry!