Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Grandson pieces first quilt top! >

Grandson pieces first quilt top!

Grandson pieces first quilt top!

Old 03-25-2013, 05:45 AM

I have a Mac as well. Click on the 3rd icon from the right on the Quick Reply box. If you hover your curser over the icon it will say "Insert Image." A box will come up, choose either "from computer" or "from URL" & find the photo you want to upload. I usually put the photo I want to upload on my desktop so it is easy to find. Once you find the photo click "upload photo".
Old 03-25-2013, 05:59 AM

mhollified, I'm with you on two things here. I also have a grandson who worked with me on his first quilt when he was 8, and at 15 (having just come back from a year of schooling in Africa) wanted to make another. He choose the design (the symbol of the American Presbyterian Church for his GF who was a minister of that church and has had a serious stroke), choose strong beautiful colors for the cross, corpus, fire and dove, and off he went! I also have two granddaughters who have done some quilting... and one of them is coming down from Alaska to make an autumn leaf quilt (because that is the one thing she's found that Alaska doesn't have!). Aren't we lucky!!!!

The second thing is I also have a Mac and I also looked all over for certain key words that someone gave me, and I could not figure out how to post photos! Was told it isn't a problem, but I'm seeing fewer and fewer photos so I think maybe it is a problem to many of us, Mac or not. Aren't we lucky!!!!
Old 03-25-2013, 07:40 AM
Power Poster

What a great grandson you have!!!!