Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hancocks of Paducah

I have never ordered from HOP, but if you are looking for batiks, go to Mary Jo's Cloth Store. They have a HUGE selection and all are a little over $6 a yard. I have found their fabric to be of excellant quality.

I ordered 2 bolts of their nice Muslin from them. They sent the wrong stuff. So I called & they arranged to have it picked up at their expense & the right Muslin mailed to me. Within a few days I recieved 3 bolts of the right Muslin but I had only ordered 2 and in 2 diff. widths. I called them and they wanted me to send the one bolt back at my expense. We chatted & finally they said to just keep the bolt. I did. Since then I have ordered once and they got my order correct but I was very leery. I prefer to order elsewhere actually.

The best thing about them is the catalog you get. WOW can you drool over it for hours.
    I like them very much and have had no problems with orders.
    But most of my shopping is at http://quiltinaday.com
    They have an extensive area called fabric frensy with alot of 3 dollar a yard good fabric.

I have purchased from them several times and I am very very happy.

I ordered 3 yds. of backing on Feb. 12. It is on back order and can "take as long as 30 days" for them to get it. Web specials are NOT back ordered if they are unavailable, but this was not a web special, so I am counting on getting it. It's the final piece of the puzzle, which means that I have all the other fabrics that I need to make my yummy French Braid quilt.

This is my first HofP order and will determine if I order from them again or not.

Got my 3 yards of backing fabric today, with an extra 6 inches. They shipped it by FedEx just 2 days ago, so that makes the $10.00 S&H easier to live with. Plus, they enclosed a nice fat 2010 catalog; my old one was from 2002. So I am happy with my first ordering experience with HofP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2