Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Thread: Has any one purchased Jo Ann cutting table?

Temple, TX (Transplanted from New York 2010)
    I have one. I have had mine for about a year. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!! ;) ;) In my sewing room, I only have half opened, underneath it I have a canvas organizer that I use for my scrapes. I have the other side of the table against the wall under my window. You might be able to see it in my avatar. If not I did post pics of my sewing room when I finalllllyyyyyyy got it done. Hope you enjoy the table

debra

I just bought one and I love it. With coupons & gift card cost me $20!You can have 1 side up or both sides up. I also use it for baking day. I put it in my kitchen and put all my goodies and supplies on it.

Blog Entries
    i have one - got it about 9 years ago. i love it. cute story (i think) about it. my boyfriend at the time bought it for me for an early christmas present. i was so thrilled he actually bought one for me after just mentioning it once to him. anyways couple of days before christmas he tells me i need to open my christmas present, i laughed and said you gave me the table already. he laughed and said no look at the christmas tree - hanging from an ornament was an engagement ring and he got down on one knee and proposed!
    he couldn't understand why i was crying! so everytime i use my table i remember that christmas! yes we are still married!

Blog Entries
    I have the same one that I bought at Hancocks in 1999! Still using it and loving it! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ragqueen03
    i have one - got it about 9 years ago. i love it. cute story (i think) about it. my boyfriend at the time bought it for me for an early christmas present. i was so thrilled he actually bought one for me after just mentioning it once to him. anyways couple of days before christmas he tells me i need to open my christmas present, i laughed and said you gave me the table already. he laughed and said no look at the christmas tree - hanging from an ornament was an engagement ring and he got down on one knee and proposed!
    he couldn't understand why i was crying! so everytime i use my table i remember that christmas! yes we are still married!
    Sweet story!! Thanks for sharing!!

Blog Entries
    i got one quite a while ago the only thing is those whels don't take a lot of moving around. i taped one of my big cutting mats on the one side. so it is always there. plos i have a bigger one that goes on the other half plus the top when it is all up. i use one side at a time. really nice that it only takes up minimum space. had my mri before dinner so ihope to know by tomorrow whether anything is broke or not. stuck in minot having a blizzard right now. at least 10 inches of snow since 11 am.

Go for it. $69 is great price for the new table. I got one right before Christmas. It's got more balance and support than the older one. Like it, love it. Can put it up, push it around...just to suit myself.

I just got one off Craigslist yesterday for $30.00!! Love it! I would even have spent $69.00 for it. It folds down so compact.

I also recently purchased this table. I had one before I moved to Washington state and just could not get along without one.

I bought one from there 2 or 3 years ago, that was the price I paid. Just happened to be in the store and saw it sitting there.

Love it!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8