Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Has anyone here bought the new Destiny Machine? >

Has anyone here bought the new Destiny Machine?

Has anyone here bought the new Destiny Machine?

Old 10-16-2014, 05:29 AM

I had been looking for an embroidery machine only online though, so I decided to go look in person, I was given a tour and demo of all the embroidery machines in the store, but when we got to the Destiny not only did it light up so did I. needless to say my husband was as intrigued as I was so he said there is no since in buying anything else lets just get the Destiny, I melted like butter. was not intending on buying just yet but he said why wait. 2 weeks and she will be set up ready to go...
Old 10-16-2014, 07:01 AM

Oh LyzeeBee what a wonderful opportunity for you. I spent a whole day with the Destiny and what a wondrous and beautiful thing it is!
Old 10-16-2014, 01:44 PM

My husband is like that also - he buys what he likes and thinks I should do the same. OK spill Lyzee Bee - just give us a ball park $ I want to know if my dealer is giving a good deal.
Originally Posted by LyzeeBee View Post
I had been looking for an embroidery machine only online though, so I decided to go look in person, I was given a tour and demo of all the embroidery machines in the store, but when we got to the Destiny not only did it light up so did I. needless to say my husband was as intrigued as I was so he said there is no since in buying anything else lets just get the Destiny, I melted like butter. was not intending on buying just yet but he said why wait. 2 weeks and she will be set up ready to go...
Old 10-17-2014, 08:39 AM

Good Luck! Hope you find the deal you are after.
I'm still looking and deciding, and my husband is not entirely opposed to the idea. He just wants me to be sure this is something that I'll use and earn some money with. I do a little of that now. Making enough to cover the monthly payment would be wonderfully fulfilling. My dealer has a interest free contract for the Destiny. Baby Lock is offering all their classes for free for 4 years. Also their are a few other incentives the dealer is offering. Takes the price down several thousand.
Old 10-20-2014, 11:57 AM

Here in H-town its a whopping $15, 25 % off which would be $11.2K with all you said Rhonda Lee interest free etc etc...but hubby has decided to make it rain and pay cash so its another $1K off so ball park when its all said and done prob back at the 11k figure taxes and all....
Old 10-20-2014, 08:43 PM

That's about where it would be for me also. I think you are really getting a great deal. And a great machine. Talk to us when you start using it. I know you'll just fall in love!!
Old 10-21-2014, 10:47 AM

I traded in my quattro for the dream machine. It came with the luggage and a year of Anita Gooddesign quilt level club and 25% off purchases for one year. My husband bought it for my birthday. There was also free financing if you needed it. The store I got mine from sold 52 machines.
i love it. It does so much is so quiet. I scanned a picture and it stitched it out. I have a lot to still learn about it. The shop has a "Dream Machine" club which is a new project each month to learn something new about the machine. It is free for anyone who bought from them, it includes all supplies and teacher's fee. It stitches everything beautifully.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 10-21-2014, 11:40 AM

True confessions I did go and take a look at The Dream Machine and I melted once again, I was truly going to get that one especially since I have grandkids (2 on the way) with the Disney characters and all...but it was a bit more than I was willing to pay and Babylock offered a sweet deal I could not refuse...either way they both are great I'm counting the days until she's in my possession and Rhonda Lee I will definitely do that....
Old 10-21-2014, 11:41 AM

wow...that's a lot of machines...
Old 10-21-2014, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Bneighbor View Post
I got my Destiny a week ago. Such a quiet machine. I traded my Brother Quattro for this one. Not thrilled with Disney things so there was no problem getting the Baby Lock instead of Brother (I have owned Brother machines for over 20 years with absolutely no problems). I have my owners classes next week, and look forward to all the bells and whistles training.

You are a lucky one!!!