Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Have you tried these?? >

Have you tried these??

Have you tried these??

Old 09-02-2010, 04:51 PM

I used the iron on vinyl for my Granddaughters lunch box I made her. That way it can be whipped out and not hurt the quilting. I loved it and it workd great. I bought my at JoAnns.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:54 PM
np3
Power Poster

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
Thanks for sharing with this post. I haven't tried either but will look into it. Hope others post wonderful ideas on here too. My only wonderful discovery of late is the Best Press spray. I swear by it now. Even the most wrinkled cloth presses out right away and leaves a nice crisp look to the piece of fabric. I buy it by the gallon now. lol.
I just bought the gallon size this week. I use a lot of it. I was wondering if we could use the 50% off coupon from JoAnn's for it online. Have you tried it?
Old 09-03-2010, 10:44 AM

'just saw the posting of the Curve Master foot - looks interesting for drunkards paths. Anyone tried this?
Old 09-03-2010, 03:47 PM

ok people I can only afford a new thingy once a month and you all have filled up the rest of the year. Got to go
going to go get a gallon of starch and pen thingy, and a master foot thingy. I'll check back for any more discoveries.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by dls
Where do you find the ironable vinyl?
Is it expensive?
Does it stand up as well as laminated cotton?
I got mine at Joanns...haven't tried the laminated cotton so can't compare, however, the advantage to the iron on vinyl is that you can use any fabric you want to use..used my discount coupon for the purchase and don't remember the cost.