Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: How did this happen...

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    reading this made me chuckle, I have just gone thru the same thing
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

Talking

Gotta jump in here and join the organizing brigade! My son has finally finished remodeling the "Wreckroom" in the front of the basement, the new carpet is in (the day before Thanksgiving!) and my DH is building some storage in an out-if-the-way area. Now that a lot of the furniture and stuff from that part of the basement is out of the back part, where my sewing studio is and I've almost finished putting Christmas stuff away, I can finally reorganize my studio!

I have a few things to move around back there and then I can put up my design wall - excitement here! I also am going to put up a pegboard wall on which to hang my rulers and stencils. I did a rough reorganization of my stash not too long ago, but I know it needs refining.

I also know this whole process is on-going - forever. Oh well, that's good for our brains!
    Anne P
    Kindness counts.

Blog Entries
    Your room looks great. It's nice to see all the eye candy. I can't believe how much fabric I already have accumulated no longer than I have started sewing/quilting. One of my sisters had given me some, and my dear mother gave me a lot of material that she has collected over the years. I am still in the process of working on my sewing room. I am using one wall at the moment, but eventually the room will all be used for my sewing room.
    "Sometimes it's OK if the only thing you did today was breathe."
    Good friends are right there with you.

Susan

Blog Entries
    I have never in my life seen anything like that in person. You'd laugh if you'd see my stash. I have scraps, 3 baskets full and nothing substantial to make anything but scrappies. Good thing I like them. I went shopping yesterday to see what was out there (I haven't shopped for fabric for probably two years). I came home with nothing but sticker shock!! Social security is not what it's cracked up to be. It pays the bills, but no frills. So, my friend, enjoy what you have!!!!! You are very lucky.
    sewellie

It takes real skill to choke on air, fall upstairs and trip over completely nothing .... I have that skill!!!

My plate may be full, but my cup runneth over with blessings.

The before and after pics are great. You've worked so hard. Well done and happy shopping (from your STASH!).
    Annie

I don't really see a problem with your picture. You have a few pieces of fabric sitting out, but honestly, to me, it's not bad. I guess we are all different. It would all fit in one plastic tote, to my way of thinking.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4