Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How difficult are Mckenna Ryan quilts to make??

Blog Entries
    I would love to do some applique but the thought of needle turning scares me.

These patterns are made for raw edge applique. They do have allot of small pieces. I am in the process of making two of them. A Journey To light and Storybook Farm. I always use my own fabrics

Sorry the picture took so long - it was raining yesterday! I've still to add an inner border (pink) and I'm going to use the same lemon for the outer border. I also changed the setting of the nine-patch (they were the
    worst!) to the background fabric.
    Attachment 373799
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 09-22-2013 at 02:11 AM. Reason: remove copyright image
    Lang may yer lum reek. (I'm a knitter - hence - 'Knit-ette'. Confuses a lot of people!)

I am a twit! My quilt is by Edyta Sitar, NOT McKenna Ryan. I have got a couple of her patterns, but haven't started them yet. Oops - sorry
    Lang may yer lum reek. (I'm a knitter - hence - 'Knit-ette'. Confuses a lot of people!)

I don't do photos so hope this works, I used all my own fabrics and started with just one block of Mckennas down
    on the farm quilt, the swing on the tree. Then I bought one more block of a pine tree and some deer and voila, a little imagination and photos and I had a quilt!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Oh my...these quilts are amazing!! I don't know how I missed seeing these last replies with pics...I am so sorry I am so late replying..
    Knitette, even if yours are not MR, they are simply lovely...
    kat13, I am just about speechless at yours..and I am rarely speechless...mostly here on QB when I see the work of talented people!!
    Regards,
    Kif
    Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest~Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2