Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Projects Do You Have Going?

Way too many to count. I am totally out of control and can't seem to rein myself in.

Your little dog is so cute!!!

To many to count, and thats the ones I remember. All in different stages, but I will eventually finish them.

I'm hand quilting 3, 4 tops need to go to a quilter and only one that needs to be pieced, just cant figure out how big and how I want it pieced, ever think that maybe you would have done something different with fabric after you start on project?

Blog Entries
    I have a LOT in different stages of construction/completion.
    I have promised myself not to start another thing until I complete all of these. So far, so good. We'll see if it lasts. I also promised myself that I would NEVER, EVER, make another quilt under pressure. Takes all the fun and enjoyment out of it for me.

The truthful answer is far too many!!!!

Blog Entries
    So glad to see that I am in good company.

2 Quilts for Kids in progress, 3 more in the planning stage (fabric in ziplocks), 1 Shop Hop quilt in progress, 1 ugly UFO that may look better in a few months. 3 sets of fabric lined up for quilts.

I think I better get busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattyqwltr
    Too many to count and lots more in the planning stage. :D
    I fall into this catagory - and just cut a charity top to sew

Two quilts which I can't see having done by Christmas plus 5 more pair of kids knitted gloves a few hats and working on a shawl for a wedding. Then we always have to think of making dinner and cleaning.( notice I said think?)

I quit counting!!

Your joking right? An actual number? Do you see my pic, that is only some of my fabric, I have several quilts started and plenty ideas stirring, I have a shop on Etsy, so I have to keep up with that, I have 4 kids all grown, but they always need something made, then I also pick a few families before Christmas and make lap quilts for each child, an sign from Santa. I do not even want to start counting, I am not sure I could even count that high!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MissM
    I have not even counted lately...there is a reason for that. :wink:
    Ditto, besides I'm afraid to count! I get distracted like a child in a candy store, I want to do it all! :?

I hate to admit it but I have 12 quilting projects together , I want to knit a scarf for our guild's auction next month and I am doing embroidery for my Grandson's band! I don't have to wonder what to do!

So many that what I don't finish here is going with me thru the pearly gates.

Blog Entries
    I can't count that high.

I have 3 that are ready to quilt. I have 3 that I am working on. I have 3 to hand quilt. I guess my numbers are 3's. I have many ready to cut but won't until some of the above are done!!

I usually have at least 2 going on at the same time. One is a stitchery which I can work on in my chair and one pieced. I have a couple of stitchery blocks done and ready to be put into a pieced quilt in the drawer. I had to put my projects aside for now because I am working on a sample for a LQS. It will be a BOM covering 6 months. It is called "Little Red Barns" by The Quilt Company

I am actually caught up. I have one project cut out for a quilting retreat that I am going to in November. My quilting group had a demo on paper piecing and I finished my star yesterday. I am going to make it into a bag for the charity bag auction at my quilt retreat. But other than that I am caught up.

I have at least 15 or 20 quilts started. There are so many I want to make that I can hardly wait to get started. I'll put it this way, I never get bored! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Cattyqwltr
    Too many to count and lots more in the planning stage. :D
    Same here! I found out I'm going to New Zealand in January for a wedding, and I was going to make the Mckenna Ryan Owl quilt for my Aunt from Australia that will be meeting us there. I've had the fabric for a year but now must put all projects aside so I can carry it instead of shipping it to her. It's only 9 patterns to make the quilt...yikes! I can't leave raw edges, so I'll blanket stitch all the pieces, too. That's how we get so many UFO's! There is always something that comes up that takes priority. Did I mention I'm also a very new quilter? I'll do the quilting, too- I'm not very intimidated by projects, just jump in and go. Of course I do a lot of reading and get great tips from the board!
    Sally

Blog Entries
    I am working on a sun bonnet sue & sue for my MOM.
    A joann fabric print of birds and framing, for me.
    A christmas quilt.
    Have Mom cut and pinned as well as min. Christmas is not
    cut yet. Then 4 pillow cases with gkids pick od fabric trim. I have till Christmas for all, except mine. Guess
    which will be last.

I keep at least two going at a time to keep from getting bored. I also have pieces of quilt in progress..:)

Too many to even count...I just can not stay with one. I am excited about every block I go on and on. I understand what you are saying.

Too many, lol! Mine are mostly various blocks though, from various projects, & most are even the same size, so that will come in handy when I decide to build a quilt with some, lol. I don't need big bed quilts, so do wall hangings, lap quilts & other small size quilts, but I love blocks! So when a new to me block catches my eye, I give it a try! Works for me! I quilt me & my sanity, so I don't worry about it, I just enjoy it!...

Working on a bow, 4 weeks behind. 2 scrap quilts, one is started to quilt, other needs several more rows, a purse, and decided to make calendar blocks, so far one block is half finished, and its a Christmas gift. I need to get busy here. And i wont even start on the ufo's i have. lol

Blog Entries
    I have three less now! I finished them this weekend and got to get mailed to their new owners tomorrow.
    BUT... I still have have a few to finish...
    My son's hexagon quilt
    a friends beagle pillow shams
    boomerang 6 blocks,
    and one day... ME a new bed quilt!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast