Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
How much time daily do  you spend on Quilting Board? and what do you look at first? >

How much time daily do you spend on Quilting Board? and what do you look at first?

How much time daily do you spend on Quilting Board? and what do you look at first?

Old 11-17-2012, 07:36 AM

Way too much; first i look at the pictures then what's new. love looking at all the projects. however, i think i will go to the main menu and tutorial and see if i've missed anything.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:22 AM

Oh Lizzy & Gail, I'm happy to see I'm not the only pathetic person on here. Now that I am also alone, I laughingly refer to the QB as my "social life". I, too, grab my coffee & fire up the computer & spend a cpl. of hrs. on here. I start at the top Main & work my way through every section. Those links drive me crazy because I have to ck. them all out. Can't risk missing something.
I often ask what would I do if I didn't have a computer. I'd sure have a cleaner house although I do have a clean, tidy home.
I'm always trying to teach other quilters what I've learned here. I'm always surprised that with as many members as there are that so few actually contribute or chat.
Pat

Originally Posted by Gail B View Post
I grab a coffee as soon as I get up & turn on the computer. I spend 1 1/2-2 hours on QB. I check out the main section first, then pictures, then I poke around at the other topics. Thank goodness we are retired so time doesn't really matter as long a I remember to feed the dog & let her out.