Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How much time do you spend on this board?

Probably too much. In the morning as I am waking up and eating breakfast, in the late afternoon early evening, and like now before I go to bed. Ok, and many times in between.

Blog Entries
    I love this board everyone is so helpful and giving.I read it in the morning, mid day and at night. I enjoy reading the stories, and pictures. It is like setting at the table drinking coffee with you best friend. Always there to give you advise and encouragement. Good night!

Blog Entries
    I am so glad I opened up this thread to see so many of you have the same feelings I do. It's just so much fun trying to keep up with all the topics, pictures and the combined all around knowledge of everyone. Thanks!

Sometimes way to much....... but there is such good info and friendship that's why it hard to stay off..... lol
    Addicted..............

ScrapQuilter

I am definetly addicted to this group. I love all the info in all the different catagories. Alot of fun here. I spend at least 2 hours or more a day here. ( off & on during the day & night )

I'm very new here and I already head here several times a day. It's not the first place I come to in the morning..only because I get the other, now more boring, sites out of the way first and then I can come here and take my time wandering through and savouring all the posts and pics...lol

Blog Entries
    I agree with all the above. I look forward to this site every day. I am interested in everyone's projects, opinions, and advice. Love this site.

I'm always happy to have my morning coffee here with ya'll...or when I can't sleep, like right now, this is a great place to come. I learn things that I try to put into use right then, I love the pictures and all the funny posts, too!
    Okay, sometimes I have my lunch here, too...and my afternoon tea, and sometimes I drop in after supper... and before bedtime...hmmmmm...
    Alrighty then, See you soon!

Blog Entries
    You sound just like me! I am adicted too.

I love this place. It has given me so many ideas and so much help through the tutorials. Looking at everyones pictures is such a joy and I love reading all the posts. I usually log on first thing in the morning, check in again at mid day and again a few times during the evening. I think this is about one of the best addictions I've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie2
    Me too! I put laundry in the washer and come back here. While I'm waiting for dinner to come out of the oven, I'm surfing here. There's just so much to learn, to laugh about and to share. And I don't think I've ever met an unfriendly quilter. It's kind of like having a whole lot of pen
    pals here. My sons wondered why I've never gotten on FaceBook or Twitter but this site is so much better than anything else.
    DITTO........

I am a combination of all the replies put together.

I have told friends about the board and sent them the site..and they have written back and told me that I have taken away all their spare time...it's now spent on the QB.

Thanks ladies, I do enjoy all the threads............mj

You are all so wonderful and full of joy and information...what's not to love about chatting about our favorite hobby, quilting! When I take mini-breaks from work, here is where I head!

I'm new to quilting and have found QB to be a site full of information and friendly/helpful people! We all have the same interest -quilting- and it's like being at a convention and having the opportunity to pick everyone's brains apart. haha. I work full time so I check in every am with my mocha latte (don't even look at me until I'm on my 2nd) and then again in the evening. I don't watch TV and if I compared my time on here to my husband's tv time.....well.....he'd win hands down! I do admit to checking in 3-4x a day when I have a day off, like today :) But I will get off here eventually and get to work on my quilting......if everyone would stop posting such interesting stuff! LOL

I receive a lot of inspiration just reading the posts. I'm probably on this site a couple of times a week. My husband and I own a busy campground, and summer is crazy busy, so I don't get to spend as much time as I would like.

Blog Entries
    Too much and not enough! It does take me away from other things I should probably be doing (we have a busy farm.), but I also have learned so much, which helps me be a better quilter. I'm so grateful for this group and all its support and ideas! It's the next best thing to having you all here sipping lemonade, quilting, and chatting on my porch! Can you all come to Oregon?

I have my coffee with this site every morning. This certainly has more exciting news and advice than the newspaper

Banned
    I don't ever come here!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Since I am in the middle of a move: living with DD and SIL waiting on my new house closing I have done alot of reading; not much quilting as the machine is not available.

I check this site every morning and several times during the day. I'm retired but I seem to be more busy than ever. When my husband asks me what I'm doing on the computer, I tell him I'm checking on my quilting friends. Hugs everyone!

Enjoy this site - but takes away alot of my studio time!

Too much!

Blog Entries
    Joannie 2 there is no hope for you or me.

I asked DH last night to remind me that I don't want to spend as much time on here as I do. He was a little leary of my request because he knows how much I gain from the wealth of knowledge and how much I enjoy reading here.

I am setting out today to try to only stay on for a half hour and then do all the things I need to do.... quilting included, housework, gardening, etc. Oh yeah, and bill paying. We could be hopeless! :roll: :roll: :roll:

TOO MUCH! But I love it! I try to check it first thing of a morning, all during the day. I have told my DH that this is my only ADDICTION! Well, that and buying fabric.lol

marsye, you are a riot!

Blog Entries
    To Much. I could be quilting.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast