Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How much time do you spend on this board?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Up North
    Quote Originally Posted by marsye
    Don't y'all have anything else to do!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Yes but the dusting will be there another day!! So will all the other things I am not doing!LOL

What she said :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Life?? what is that? This IS my life :oops: Yeah, got lots of things I *need* to be doing, but it'll still be here when I'm dead and gone!

Well, I have done 4 loads of laundry today...does that count?

I hardly post anymore and just kind of lurk once in awhile.
    It was addicting and never got anything done, so I took a break. I'll be back though.

Blog Entries
    With my morning tea and at any breaks I take from actually quilting during the day, then again in the evening.

First thing of a morning, and with my morning cuppa, and check several times a day............I'm sure I would get a lot more sewing done if I could drag myself away from the puter! :lol:

Blog Entries
    I check in several times a day. Almost always in the morning with my coffee, too. During the day when I need to relax my
    my neck or just because I have been at the sewing machine for too long at one time. This encourages me to get up and move around and check in here.

I think we're going to have to start meetings in church basements from the sounds of it!

too much LOL

Blog Entries
    Several times a day if I get a chance! But I'm always too late to get in on any sales or give-aways, because it's always waaay down the line of responses by the time I get to read it. As for instance, by the time I'm reading this, there are already ** 7 ** pages of responses!!!!!!!

Way to much time now that the school year is over,(although the summer program started today so now that is 20hrs a week away) but not near so much during the school year as I'm just to beat when I get home from work. Then I tried to get on during the weekends and only keep up with the most current topics and drop in chat once in awhile.
    For those of you who love the board visit us in Chat sometimes. Just look at the top of the page where you see
    home, recent topics, etc and you'll find chat click on that and it will take you right in.
    Muriel

now why did you have to ask that question, I;m sitting here guilty as ever!!! And not sewing lol I look forward to this after work and I think this is very addicting buy it;s good right this is my favorit place :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanie2
    I have been on this board for a fairly short time but have found myself pretty addicted to it. I started by checking out only the pictures so see what everyone was working on and to get ideas. Then it was the main topic and then the tutorial and the swaps and so on. I was checking them out just once a week and now I could spend hours just reading enjoying it all. First thing in the morning I'm on to see what I missed during the night; then I'm on while I watch my soaps and then again at night. Am I addicted? I'd rather stay here than vacuum or clean. Anyone else with this problem? Love to hear your story.
    Me, too, that's why I haven't made anything yet cuz I'm on it for hours reading everything!! Although I did sign up for the 9 patch a day which I need to get started! Can see I am going to already have to play catch up!!

I am glad to know that I am not alone.

I am always so glad to find it in my email. A day without it would not be good.

Banned
    I am not coming back! :lol: :lol:

I love the sense of humor and honesty of everyone. Found the Chat Room tonight--wow. Love to read the opinions of people all over the world here. Its great to share common interest. Family and friends just don't seem to get "it".
    ( the satisfying creativity with quilting)

I'd like to have the time back that I spend on here to be working on quilts. It would be at least an hour a day.

I'm VERY addicted to the website :D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marsye
    I am not coming back! :lol: :lol:
    Marsye, you are such a hoot! I always look forward to your next comment or picture. I'll just bet you are so much fun to be around.

Just after dinner, the husband to bed, and the rest of the night is "mine", to read all this info, or to sew (by midnight?)

I spend too much time here. But has anyone noticed that the dailies are coming later in the day? Maybe Admin realizes we shouldn't spend so much time during the day online but quilting instead????? I have to turn off the computer so I can get other stuff done - LOL :oops: My husband walks by behind me and says "Oh no, there she is on the Board again". I've learned so much, been inspired by such lovely pieces, I'm like a sponge and want more and more. Thanks to all my quilting friends, you are all wonderful!

Not on as much as I'd like to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie2
    I have been on this board for a fairly short time but have found myself pretty addicted to it. I started by checking out only the pictures so see what everyone was working on and to get ideas. Then it was the main topic and then the tutorial and the swaps and so on. I was checking them out just once a week and now I could spend hours just reading enjoying it all. First thing in the morning I'm on to see what I missed during the night; then I'm on while I watch my soaps and then again at night. Am I addicted? I'd rather stay here than vacuum or clean. Anyone else with this problem? Love to hear your story.
    According to DH I am a total addict to computer. What he doesn't realize is that I read alot. Not just this site but other stuff. :mrgreen: Here's me giving him a big fat rasberry.

Quote Originally Posted by craftybear
    Also when I am fixing supper will come back to the computer while food is cooking!
    I am so happy to know that I'm not the only "obsessed" person on here. This board keeps me occupied all morn. I seem to wander around to sev. links so that takes me a long time.
    Since I'm alone now & retired, there is nothing to push me so I enjoy spending time with all of you. I learn so much from all of you.

Too much time, but I like it! :)

How much time?.... Way too much!.....

But I love it!!!!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast