Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: How much time do you spend on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie2
    I have been on this board for a fairly short time but have found myself pretty addicted to it. I started by checking out only the pictures so see what everyone was working on and to get ideas. Then it was the main topic and then the tutorial and the swaps and so on. I was checking them out just once a week and now I could spend hours just reading enjoying it all. First thing in the morning I'm on to see what I missed during the night; then I'm on while I watch my soaps and then again at night. Am I addicted? I'd rather stay here than vacuum or clean. Anyone else with this problem? Love to hear your story.
    if i spent as much time sewing as ido on this board,i could get a lot more done,but iLOVE it !

While I'm finishing my morning coffee after hubby heads to work. Right now I should be finishing the prep of putting his tee shirt quilt on the frame for quilting but just like dust it'll be there when I get to it. Haven't found those nice little elves that come & do the dishes, etc

Blog Entries
    When you find the elves, please send them my way! I need all the help I can get.

All that the elves do for me is throw crumbs on the floor and dirty the dishes. They even eat my ice cream when I am not looking!

Blog Entries
    LOL, sounds like my DH!!!

I am very addicted to this board. Since I'm a work at home person this is my social outlet. You guys listen to all my problems, have answers for my questions and let me just ramble along at times. I check in every morning and spend at least an hour or two catching up on all the "news". Couldn't live without you!

Blog Entries
    I have to admit I'm more adicted to reading what's new here than I am to depleting my stash. If I I spent as much time sewing as I do reading, I'd have a lot more quilts finished!

Way too much. But I love it so much. I spend a hour after work. It winds me down after my 12 hour shift. And I spend lots of time here on my days off.

Well, I'm here again reading this thread, does that answer the question? lol, WAY TO MUCH TIME!!
    Muriel

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AkAngel
    Well, I'm here again reading this thread, does that answer the question? lol, WAY TO MUCH TIME!!
    Muriel

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very addicted. I find myself on here all throughout the day. Off and on all day long. Is that terrible? I don't think
    so I tell everyone it is to improve my quilting. It's not a lie
    it really does improve my quilting and helps to keep me
    sane at the same time.

Blog Entries
    It takes me 2 hours at least if not longer to read all the threads in this forum. way too much time away from my quilts.

Blog Entries
    I should have put the timer on...I over-boiled my potatoes. The water was practically gone. I was too busy reading the topics on this board - my bad...

I am an early riser usually 4:00 am, so I make my coffee and check out the Quilting Board for about 2 hours. That's my most enjoyable time on the computer. After that, I may check it quickly at night before going to bed. Love it! :P

Too Much :lol: :lol: :roll:
    Love it

Too much but for me, y'all are the inspiration that has me getting materail and planning project. It is so worth all the time I spend here.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7