Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How much time do you spend on this board?

I agree! I start my day off with a cup of coffee and reading this site. Love it and learn so much here.

Blog Entries
    Alot-- As long as it takes to read everything! Early morning, it helps me prepare for the day and late evening, it relaxes me.

There is so much to learn, see, do, ideas, and awesome people here, it easy to become addicted! I feel lost if I cant hop on here every morning!

Banned
    Here we go again! Somebody please bring me some more coffee, I'm busy. ;-)

Blog Entries
    I have a 3 hour drive to do to go to my check by my oncologist,I am 5 years survivor this month, and here I sit.

Quote Originally Posted by dsb38327
    Yes. I enjoy checking in and catching up on posts I am following. I take advantage of my resting time to browse. It is funny how many times I stop sewing and go to the computer to search a question I have had. There is so much knowledge shared on this board and I take advantage of it every day. People are so willing to help and it is not just gab. What they say is the way it is! I am addicted and absolutely plan to stay that way./Regards, Dorothy
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by jolo
    I have a 3 hour drive to do to go to my check by my oncologist,I am 5 years survivor this month, and here I sit.
    Bless you.Keep up the spirit. M daughter is a sixteen year surviver.Don't lose the faith.

GOOD MORNING I LOOK FORWARD TO CHECKING THE BOARD EVERY MORNING TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE IS DOING I HAVE GOT SO MUCH INFORMATION AND IDEAS FOR PROJECTS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Blog Entries
    too much, but needed help with quilting, love to chat with everyone, made some wonderful friends, plan to stay on :roll: :lol: :thumbup:

I am addicted also!

Here I am again. Every time I pass this PC I check it. I am definitely happy with your emails. I am also very lucky to have found this site. Now, I MUST do my dishes, well maybe I'll just cut some material or something like that. You are all so wonderful. Good thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by jolo
    How wonderful for you, jolo. Sure makes you enjoy life doesn't it? Good for you.

*clears throat*

Hello ... my name is Robin ... and I'm here for the 12 step quilting and quilting board addiction program. I'm hoping to learn how to better utilize my time ... so that my addiction can be fed. :D

ps - no offense is meant by the above.

Quote Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
    *clears throat*

Hello ... my name is Robin ... and I'm here for the 12 step quilting and quilting board addiction program. I'm hoping to learn how to better utilize my time ... so that my addiction can be fed. :D

Robin, you won't find any cure here. Nobody here wants to make our addiction better. That's speaking for myself though. Ha.
    As for using your time better, just retire & polish off your sewing machine then head to the LQS. The only cure is to feed it.

I was happy to see this message so I can say how much this means to me. Not being part of a quilting group, it is so good to read all of the comments. Thanks to all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
    *clears throat*

No offense taken; and tell me where the first 12 step mtg is - I need it!

Blog Entries
    Just getting back into quilting, I have been helped and inspired so much by all the friendly quilters on this board!! No one I know quilts, so this board has become very special to me!!

I'm on everymorning, sometimes in the afternoon. I find it relaxiing because it gets my minds off of my troubles. And sometimes in the middle of the night when I can't sleep, this is where I'm at.

A lot of good information here!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!! HANG IN THERE!

I am new to quilting, but have been watching this board for a few months and have learned a lot, just when I have a question, I find the answer on the board....love, love, love it.

way too much....mopped my floor at midnite last note after 4 hours here....laundry is backed up, bathroom needs cleaning, bed needs changing....funny thing tho, it's still here and I learned so much!!!!

I LOVE this place!! I NEED this place !! I GOTTA HAVE this place!! I spend TOO MUCH time on this site!!! Next best thing to quilting is talking to quilters about quilting!!!!!!!! HA HA

At first it was only once a day, then later I got nore addicted-I like to check this site when I get home from work, and again when I'm making supper just like tonight I should be doing the dishes, but here I am, but I am getting my laundary done. Just have to call me a QB-ahalic.

Quote Originally Posted by marsye
    Here we go again! Somebody please bring me some more coffee, I'm busy. ;-)
    Cream or sugar???

I am addicted-when I am not working I check the board several times a day. It has actually been very good for me though-I have had bad family drama lately and the posts here make me smile-everyone is so nice and caring and kind to each other.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast