Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I feel really Stupid. >

I feel really Stupid.

I feel really Stupid.

Old 05-12-2010, 03:41 PM

Well, since we are telling stories on ourselves, anybody ever lost groceries on the way home from the store? I lost a bunch of broccoli one time, I paid for it but when I got home, it was not in the bag. How about ribs? I stopped at the store on my way home from work and bought some of the "already cooked" ribs for supper. When I got home Hubby asked what was for supper, Ribs! What ribs? I had left them in the cart when I loaded the groceries in my truck. We still laugh about that one. I must have been dreaming about a new quilt pattern.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:43 PM
Banned

NOPE! :lol: :lol:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-66459.jpe  
Old 05-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Power Poster

sometimes that paper is very hard to get off. at least you got a 'starting' point on it.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by mtnmama
Well, since we are telling stories on ourselves, anybody ever lost groceries on the way home from the store? I lost a bunch of broccoli one time, I paid for it but when I got home, it was not in the bag. How about ribs? I stopped at the store on my way home from work and bought some of the "already cooked" ribs for supper. When I got home Hubby asked what was for supper, Ribs! What ribs? I had left them in the cart when I loaded the groceries in my truck. We still laugh about that one. I must have been dreaming about a new quilt pattern.
My neighbor left her son in the grocery cart after unloading all the groceries into the car. Got all the way home when it dawned on her what she'd done. Raced back to the store to see her little boy calmly sitting in the cart in the middle of the parking lot just waiting. Thankfully, he did manage to grow up into a well-adjusted young man despite all.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by hulahoop1
My neighbor left her son in the grocery cart after unloading all the groceries into the car. Got all the way home when it dawned on her what she'd done. Raced back to the store to see her little boy calmly sitting in the cart in the middle of the parking lot just waiting. Thankfully, he did manage to grow up into a well-adjusted young man despite all.
OMG! Today they'd toss her in jail for that!!!! ROL!!!
Old 05-12-2010, 04:27 PM

OMG is right! People have to do goofy things for families to have stories to tell and laugh about. Thankfully that little boy was OK.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:41 PM

Oh just count me in on this one. I never would have known if my girlfriend hadn't compained that it was just to slippery and I should buy a new non slip one :oops:
Old 05-12-2010, 04:57 PM

I haven't done that...too funny. BUT, we have lived in our home for almost 7 years and I just discovered that I have a broiler in BOTH the top oven and the BOTTOM one. How dumb is that :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 05-12-2010, 05:41 PM

haha too funny! My sister has the same phobia about peeling off the plastic on her new phone. Been there done that with the microwave :)
Old 05-12-2010, 06:42 PM

my mom went to the store one time bought some ground beef and got home and couldn't find it. Two weeks later we found it cleaning out her van. We couldn't take the smell and thought some one had spilled something in the back. turned out to be a pack of meat that had slipped under one of the captains chairs in back. My mom was soooo red faced about that. We still tease her about it.