Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I love QB because....

I love the QB because it gets my quilting juices flowing.
    I am a self taught quilter and I love all the tutes and
    ideas and generous and thoughtful people from all
    over the world that is here on this Board.

I just love this board. I'm new to quilting and I've learned so much on this site. I browze at work when I don't have any patients.

Blog Entries
    What I love about this quilting board is EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!

community benefactor stitchofclass2's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dellareya
    I love the quilting board because I'm inspired by all the beautiful work people do. I love it because of all the information that is shared. I love the friendly, helpful and supportive people here.
    I could not have said it better.

I love the QB because I have learned so much here and I have also met some wonderful ladies. I just went to a get together of some on the ladies on this board in my area yesterday. We had a wonderful time. It is great meeting new friends.

I love it here because I don't have anybody else to sew with...nobody and I mean NOBODY here is as obsessed as I am. Therefore no one around me understands my love of this craft. I don't want to belong to a guild ~ people in groups like that make me nervous. So you ~my friends~ are my people. And thats why I love you all! =)

the fact that I learn along with everyone and am inspired by what you share is just the most wonderful bonus! Its like Christmas everyday! and if I can inspire someone with what little bit I can contribute...then that makes me so very happy! and it keeps me creative and keeps me hungry for learning. And thats what its all about. Thank you all for making this what it is!

Great advise, great ideas, great inspiration and most of all, the greatest friends!!!

I love the QB because someone is always willing to help you with questions, experiences, ideas, AND they're all so nice.

I don't even remember how I found this board, but I like it because it is professionally run and monitored, there are so many friendly people and it covers all the topics I am normally interested in for the most part. It is great to read and stay in touch and great for finding answers. All positives, no negatives about this board!

I love it because of all the wonderful people on here,the great help advice,love,and caring everyone gives. I feel at home with friends,that feel more like family.Jan

Blog Entries
    I love it because it is the only quilt talk I get. Everyone is very friendly and helpful here. No one minds sharing an idea or a shoulder to cry on.

I love this board because it allows me not to feel so cut off as a quilter. I also enjoy sharing experiences with people I consider friends although we have never met, and their acceptance. I love all the pictures we post and the inspiration it gives me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat P
    ........ You cannot be apart of this board without becoming a better person! and one of the most amazing things is meeting people from all over the world!
    Definitely agree with this. This is a wonderful place to spend time. :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by montanajan
    meeting friendly people; help with anything related to quilting; inspiring me to try new things; providing motivation to get to my UFOs; offering great tutorials & other quilt site info; confinming that quilters are such nice folks; next best thing to actually quilting!!
    I look at it like one-stop communicating - the people are great, no question too dumb, lots of help, inspiration and motivation, and sometimes I didn't even know I wanted to know more about a subject until somebody starts or answers a thread. I love it and look forward to my "daily digest" each morning with a mug of coffee in hand. :D
    Marysewfun

I love because I feel that I am at home with friends.

Blog Entries
    I like it because...
    If you have a question you get alot of help.
    People are so friendly.
    You can see everyones beautiful quilt.
    You can show off your quilts to other who will know the hard work you put into it.
    Have friends all over the world.

Blog Entries
    I love the QB because of all the friendly people who share their knowledge and will answer any questions us newbies have. It's a feeling of being "HOME" able to share quilting experiences. Thanks for being here! I will admit I would get more quilting done if there wasn't so much to learn here lol

I love it cause it lets me play around instead of getting busy. Then when I get busy, I have some sound ideas as to where to start

I love it because it's friendly, inspirational, motivational, interesting, useful, and just really neat

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buckyfan19
    Okay everyone, I was inspired by a different thread to get everyone's reason for loving the Quilting Board. I can't wait to hear everyone's answer.

I love QB because it is the BEST motivator and helps me fill in the slow hours of the day at work (when I have to be away from my sewing machine).
    :)
    I love the QB because you all are the only quilting friends that I have!!

It is full of nice people who share their ideas and offer their friendship.

I love the QB because it is for quilters. This community pulls everyone in to participate and I feel welcomed and appreciated as a member. I look forward to spending a part of each day on this board and feel as though something is missing in my day when I can't. I love the photos, the conversations and the ability to participate in projects with other quilters. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this family!

Quote Originally Posted by mrspete
    I've been a loner with a longing all my life. I feel a part of this warm and wonderful group of people who accept me just as I am. I can sit here with whatever I wish, coffee, clothes or just my puppy and enjoy your help, humor and humble generosity. I feel so blessed to have met you all. I'm connected. Thank You. Ruth
    I can not ditto loud enough! Perfectly said. Thank you ALL for your help, inspiration and usually a daily giggle or two!

I have been a member for one week and cannot believe the things I have learned and the camaraderie on this board. What a blessing!

currently living outside of nashville, tn
    ... because without it, I would have no quilting community. :-)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast