Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: I love QB because....

I'm addicted to it.It's the first thing I read every morning, and I now delete lots of the "rubbish" e-mails that I receive.The only negative is I spend s.....o much time on this wonderful board.

I love it because of the many positive responses to questions or pictures, the motivation and the fun ideas.

I also love looking at all of your DP's in your avatars. (Darling Pets!) and of course your beautiful creations BQ's. (Beautiful Quilts)

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Because I get to interface with fellow quilters all over the world, and I can even be in my pajamas at the time.
    Because I can ask questions without fear of being ridiculed and with confidence that SOMEBODY will have an answer.
    Because I get to share my knowledge and expertise when others ask questions.
    Because QB helps promote quilting.

I like how QUICKLY I get a response! Seems I just hit the refresh button after I post and ... whoop there it is! ... some kind of answer. Even at 2 AM. Wow.

I love QB because I've met some of the nicest people, the willingness of complete strangers to share their talents, the caring, the amazing talent and the open sharing of those talents, the warm feeling I have in talking with fellow quilters, the genuine concern shown when one of our members is hurting - the people! I just feel like the member of a very large family and in today's hustle and bustle world that is a rare commodity.

Blog Entries
    What's not to love? :D Everyone is so helpful, friendly, informative; loads of pretty stuff to look at; shopping tips; so much useful information and it sparks the creativity so much! I am so very, very glad I found it!!

Blog Entries
    Your my family! Great advise, great ideas.

Blog Entries
    I learn so much from this board, both in quilting and other products people have tried.* I love the sharing of pictures of work done with pride, but not done in a boastful way.* I love the web sites recommended and the help I receive whenever I ask.* I won't give up this Board for anything.

I like the feeling of community with people with a common interest. The support, suggestions, pictures, ideas, encouragement...all of that.

Blog Entries
    I love the people and the pictures. I get so inspired by all of the beautiful quilts, and I have learned so much in the short time I have been a member. I look forward to it every day!!

information on web sites, quilts etc. inspiration and I have met new friends both cyber and in person. This is a great place!

The people are nice and there is always someone willing to help you. I love the pictures of the quilts they are all so beautiful and they fill my head with ideas for the future project that I don't have time for. Thankyou ladies one of these days I will have more time for my projects.

Quote Originally Posted by dellareya
    I love the quilting board because I'm inspired by all the beautiful work people do. I love it because of all the information that is shared. I love the friendly, helpful and supportive people here.
    I agree. And I am also grateful for all the things I have learned from the board. Thanks

PS: I also love the fact that this board is international, it makes it more interesting. If it were up to us quilters, we would have peace on earth.

Where else could you find so many good suggestions, knowledge, etc from your quilting friends. I am so thankful I stumbled upon this website, its been a lifesaver and an inspiration for me. Thanks everyone!

It is so relaxing, I have learned a lot from this board. I love it, I spend at least two hrs most evening going thought it. I don't want to miss anything.

I have learned alot from this board!! It has shown me where I have gone wrong in my quilting. The people have helped me lots. they are all so nice here

I love QB because the people are so friendly and helpful, and because I've learned so much from so many.

And let's not forget Ditter.....where would we be without ever having had Ditter in our lives????? Thanks AGAIN, Ditter.

Blog Entries
    I love QB because the members on this board are very friendly, kind, generous and helpful.

Apart from this we encourage each other,we share ideas, we share our sentiments and some secrets, we share our triumphs, and our bad days, the beauty is, we meet and make good friends here and we can swap out nice goodies with each other, and promote our little sales too.

I love QB because there isn't a bad apple in the whole bunch. People are friendly, encouraging, sympathetic, certainly talented, inspiring and willing to share. What a great Circle of Friends!

Quote Originally Posted by jals loves to quilt
    I love QB because there isn't a bad apple in the whole bunch. People are friendly, encouraging, sympathetic, certainly talented, inspiring and willing to share. What a great Circle of Friends!
    dito

I love the encouragement we get from each other, the pictures that inspire, the knowledge that is so easily shared. It was so encouraging to me when I first discovered the site that I really wasn't crazy with all the designs running around in my head.

i love it because everyone is like "family " in here and willing to help out in any way, abd always so new tips and tricks !!
    ohhh and ditters jokes !!!!!

We are all one big family here loving the same thing - quilting. Although we may all have other varied interests, the one we all have in common is quilting. Everyone here is so giving of their time, resources and love. We all have that in common. That is what makes this a SUPER group. The best. Love you all. Donna

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast