Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I need Help :o >

I need Help :o

I need Help :o

Old 04-30-2010, 08:54 PM

Wow, those are really nice sizes! I didn't realize they were that large. Will be interesting to see what you can do with them!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:33 PM
Power Poster

ONT I think you are destined to make large quilts LMBO
I really like that first geisha fabric, the other one isn't as vibrant, I don't think it would blend in with the other fabrics as nicely. This is going to be another outstanding quilt!!! :D:D:D
Old 04-30-2010, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by OLDNTATTED
Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
here we go
That color way would have stood out on the black background better than what I used. That was the only color they had at Jo-ann's, there was quite a few yards on the bolt, but I just got a yard.
Yeah, I think so too. Looks great on the light blue I have it on also, but your black ones would have looked better. Love what you're going to do next, color-wise(I know, bad English). Any idea? There is a guy named Charlie, in Florence, and he does fantastic things with the Asian prints. Seems to help that his wife owns one of the local quilt shops. What ever it is I'm sure it'll turn out great. Are you now officially hooked on art quilts".
Old 05-01-2010, 05:13 AM
Banned

C'mon :) Think you're all special or something???? You should join the rest of us that have a whole stack of UFOs.....But, yeah, we want to see the dragon done too........just not enough time in the day!!!!

Originally Posted by Eddie
How large is the print on those geisha fabrics? Can you lay a ruler across them so we can get a sense of scale?
No hurry... I still have the dragon to finish first... Don't want any UFOs on my hands. So everybody can just think on it for now.

Thank you all.

Ray..
Old 05-01-2010, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by BKinCO
C'mon :) Think you're all special or something???? You should join the rest of us that have a whole stack of UFOs.....But, yeah, we want to see the dragon done too........just not enough time in the day!!!!

Originally Posted by Eddie
How large is the print on those geisha fabrics? Can you lay a ruler across them so we can get a sense of scale?
No hurry... I still have the dragon to finish first... Don't want any UFOs on my hands. So everybody can just think on it for now.

Thank you all.

Ray..
I want to take a vote to merge each two days into 1 day. That way 1 old hour would be turned into 1 new super half hour... Anybody with me????? After all the PREZ... Did campain on CHANGE... Right????? I mean just look at us in Arizona, we don't need no stinkin' daylight savings Time...... Tell the world eather join up OR get older faster than the good ol' U.S.of A.( cute and all of our friends to the north, your grandfathered in allready I mean Ya'll are just a little more bundeled up that's all.. OK off my soapbox... 8-)
Old 05-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Google Goddess

fussy cut to keep the cool picture of the dragon!
Old 05-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Banned

Yeah..........DST can go........I finally get used to it just about the time we have to change clocks again :(
Old 05-01-2010, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by BKinCO
Yeah..........DST can go........I finally get used to it just about the time we have to change clocks again :(
Kind of like getting used to putting on the number of the new year on your checks.
Right???
Old 05-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Banned

Look, I've been married almost 22 years.....just recently I signed a check with my maiden name. WTH??? I have no idea where that came from..........so, yes, the new year and time change completely mess with my head! :)
Old 05-01-2010, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by EllaBud
That's going to be one gorgeous quilt. Please post pictures as you go along.
yes, pics please.