Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I need Help :o >

I need Help :o

I need Help :o

Old 05-02-2010, 07:17 PM

I tryed to roll it up with the round plastic things, but that was a washout. So it is kind of a rolled up puddle at this time. I'm getting the walking foot on next to do the streaght line work. Then I will go back to the FM foot to do the big borders on the outside of the quilt. That might be a little easier, not having so much between the needle and machine. Thanks for all of the great encourgement.

Ray..
Old 05-02-2010, 07:25 PM

The flowers are felt off the bolt. (leftovers of a design board). I hope they hold up, I don't plan on washing this big thing to many times.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:29 PM

To tell the truth... I hav'nt got much of the carpet shampooed at this point. with all of the great people on here, I know the floor will be there when I get to it, you guys won't be... right??? Somebody back me up here.
Originally Posted by BKinCO
OK well that means I better get a few done first..... and if you were on here AND quilting at the same time you'd never get anything else done. Ever. Wait. That's not necessarily a bad thing....

Originally Posted by OLDNTATTED
OK, well that settles it. I will send you all of my future quilts and you can do the quilting, k? Thanks!
Don't send them. Bring them. that way we can meet and talk quilts the whole time it takes me to do it. This typing is alot harder than talking, not to mention the spelling..... I've been thinking about getting a software program that I talk into a mic and it types it out for me. After all I am consitered handicapped. I got the paper to take to DMV to get a crip plate, from the Dr. Waven't got it yet. Hey! that way I could be on here and sew at the same time.... YA! that's it. multitasking that's the ticket.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Power Poster

Yep!!! If you don't keep in constant contact with us and your sewing machine...we will ALL disappear...wither up and blow away :( LMBO

Love your quilting!!! Right On :thumbup:
I can't roll mine either... they have to be scrunched, munched, and bunched :lol::lol::lol:
Old 05-02-2010, 08:09 PM

WOW!!!!...I just finished going thru you thread here and all I can say is WOW!!! My next thought is that "I hope that DS#2 doesn't see this quilt" He would absolutely fall in love with it an want mom to do one like it....I'm not that talented and "partially" disabled right now. :D Please keep the pics coming :D
Old 05-02-2010, 09:36 PM

My son's girlfriend loves working with felt, pillows and such, and they hold up really well, even after repeated washings.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:36 AM
Banned

Shampooing carpets??? Why bother? They're just going to get messed up again ;)

We are all much more important than a clean carpet....

To tell the truth... I hav'nt got much of the carpet shampooed at this point. with all of the great people on here, I know the floor will be there when I get to it, you guys won't be... right??? Somebody back me up here.
OK well that means I better get a few done first..... and if you were on here AND quilting at the same time you'd never get anything else done. Ever. Wait. That's not necessarily a bad thing....

OK, well that settles it. I will send you all of my future quilts and you can do the quilting, k? Thanks!
Don't send them. Bring them. that way we can meet and talk quilts the whole time it takes me to do it. This typing is alot harder than talking, not to mention the spelling..... I've been thinking about getting a software program that I talk into a mic and it types it out for me. After all I am consitered handicapped. I got the paper to take to DMV to get a crip plate, from the Dr. Waven't got it yet. Hey! that way I could be on here and sew at the same time.... YA! that's it. multitasking that's the ticket.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:51 PM

Maybe if I just rippppped it out.
That would take care of it.
Does carpet grow back, after a while?
CUZ I hope it grows back in a darker color.

I took apart the shampooer so now I can't do it anyway.
It's great to have tools...

Shampooing carpets??? Why bother? They're just going to get messed up again ;)

We are all much more important than a clean carpet....

Gee wiz honey, when I turned it on it made a noise
[ATTACH=CONFIG]38927[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-38927.jpe  
Old 05-03-2010, 01:52 PM

Carpet, smarpet, we don't need no stinkin' carpet! Rip it all all, soft floors are for the weak footed! :D
Old 05-03-2010, 02:27 PM

Shold I cut around the TV stand, and the two fish tanks? I don't want to empty them, and all of thoes wires, dvd, vcr, suround sound,dish, and the 52" tv. Makes me tired just thinking about it. I mean after all I did move all of the Stuff out last night. Then moved it all back in this morning...That's a weeks work anyway. now back to the quilt. here is what's done so far today. half of the frame of the dragon. I went with a wood grain kind of thing...