Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I'd be quiltin tote

I'd be quiltin tote

I need help, I have this pattern for the I'd be quiltin tote by stichin sisters. The first page is the cutting directions, the next page is about the borders, the following page is about pockets and putting it all together, the next to last page is construction of the tote. This is only my second bag to make but I feel like the directions are out of order. Has anyone made this tote?

Blog Entries
    I haven't made the tote, but I will say that normally you put the pockets on towards the beginning of the process, so that seems to make sense, and you would need to do the borders before final construction. If no one on the board has made this one and can't help, I would email the designers.
    http://stitchinsis.com/contact/
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

If you have a question, I would send it to the designer. Just be forward, it may take a few days before they reply.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

When in doubt, hand or machine baste with very large stitches and see if the steps are in the right sequence. You will have to rip all the basting out....so BIG is the key or use safety pins. The cutting is obviously first, so that part will be easy.
    Sew a Little, Love a Lot & Live like you were dying!

The designer replied to me, my pattern is wrong. New one on the way, glad I waited to cut my fabric.