Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
International Round Robin, Round 1, Everyone please read post on pg 35 >

International Round Robin, Round 1, Everyone please read post on pg 35

International Round Robin, Round 1, Everyone please read post on pg 35

Old 09-05-2008, 06:04 PM

Sandpat....THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!
I'll be the last one to get it and I can't wait!!!
Old 09-06-2008, 12:35 AM

Patti, Your centre is gorgeous, canīt wait to get my hands on that one, woo hoo as you all say.... :D

Lovely colours,what are your fav colours, are you going for a lavender or green look????

Elle
Old 09-06-2008, 01:30 AM

Patti - Oh my life I absolutely love your block & guess what I am first to get my mitts on it. :P I won't be able to sleep with the excitment.

All the blocks are beautiful girls, just hope I can produce a block as lovely as all yours.
I have just washed my fabrics this morning (it's taken me ages to decide which ones to ues LOL) just need to pop them in the dryer & then it's time to get started YIPPEE.

Will post my block when it's complete.

Tisha
Old 09-06-2008, 04:28 AM
Power Poster

Thanks all..I have to finish this one and then dig out fabrics for the center for Group 4. I know what I'm gonna do...just haven't gotten started yet.

Elle, these are colors that I've never used before. I showed DH..he said "Purple :shock: :shock: :shock: ".l..I said, "No, its dark grape" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I like that combo of the very very dark almost earthy grape, the greens, and the goldish browns mixed together. I don't know why...I have nowhere to use it :roll: .

But thanks all again, I love all the centers and wish I could work on ALL of them!

Patti
Old 09-06-2008, 04:40 AM

Patti, by the time everyone has had there hands on it and put there little extras you will be able to use it anywhere.

I know exactly what I am going to do with yours. HaHa, I canīt wait. :D

Terri have plans for yours too. and kinda know what I am going to do with Judyīs.

Elle :D :D
Old 09-06-2008, 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Patti, by the time everyone has had there hands on it and put there little extras you will be able to use it anywhere.

I know exactly what I am going to do with yours. HaHa, I canīt wait. :D

Terri have plans for yours too. and kinda know what I am going to do with Judyīs.

Elle :D :D
I know what I'm doing with yours too!
And...depending on what Patti's looks like by the time I get it, I might keep it! lol No, I wouldn't do that...it sure is pretty tho!
Old 09-06-2008, 05:26 AM

Sandpat, did you draw up a pattern for that grape bunch? Or did you buy it? Can I get a copy of it?

I made a trial run of my compass star, but it I made a mistake on it -- don't know how. And it didn't turn out as well as I'd have liked -- hence, "trial run."

I'm experimenting with Christmas and winter colors. I don't know yet what colors I'm going to use. :shock:

I need to make a few of them to get really skilled at it anyway.

Love those triangulations that came with the pattern. They're AWESOME! I think I'm gonna buy them.

I'll post pics of my experimental stars. I'm really experimenting with colors to see what I'm really going to like. They're kind of fun to make.

Old 09-06-2008, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by quilter1962
Patti - Oh my life I absolutely love your block & guess what I am first to get my mitts on it. :P I won't be able to sleep with the excitment.

All the blocks are beautiful girls, just hope I can produce a block as lovely as all yours.
I have just washed my fabrics this morning (it's taken me ages to decide which ones to ues LOL) just need to pop them in the dryer & then it's time to get started YIPPEE.

Quilter 1962. It is great fun isnīt it. I always take ages to pick out the colours, I did mine twice, first time the fan didīnīt come out right.

Looking forward to seeing yours, of course it will come out great, i know it.

Elle

Will post my block when it's complete.

Tisha
Old 09-06-2008, 10:57 PM

Ok, I have a question...not sure that it will matter or not, but going thru my room and looking at things.....I just realized that my center square is done on a piece of broadcloth. Is that going to mess anyone up? It's been prewashed a couple times and all, but just wondering if that will bother anyone or not. If so, I CAN do another block, not a problem.
Old 09-07-2008, 01:08 AM

Terri, its not a problem for me. However do you want the borders to be of a similar fabric. I wonīt get yours till the end so will put on your last border.

Elle