Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: its here YEAH!!!

OHHHHH I am so excited. I wish that I had thousand and thousands of yards of fabric because I just got a new quilting book from the library. it is called 50 fab pp stars. I can't wait to dive into it. I am still waiting on the mariners compass star book that she has but this one will keep me going for a while. wish I didn't have to give it back. booooooo!! hehe

Blog Entries
    what is the exact name of the book and author name???

Blog Entries

Crafty Bear you have the right book! You always amaze me on how fast you are to find 'stuff".
    I have that book , it is my favorite Paper piece book. I have done all of the blocks and then some. It is so many uses, Ihave enlaged for a center block , reduced for some minature. There is a lot of value in this book. Unlike some that have a few patterns. I stayed up alomost all night doing one of the blocks I was soo...... excited to have such great results.
    I would fight to the mat before giving it up. HIGHLY recomend it.
    Have fun!!! can't wait to see your results.
    FYI - My Micheals carried it ( not sure if they still do) . I got mine with a 40 percent off coupon.