Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Jan 2011 Fab Shop Hop >

Jan 2011 Fab Shop Hop

Jan 2011 Fab Shop Hop

Old 01-03-2011, 12:06 PM

Did you look for the "not available" ones?

I can't find the one at Lillies, LoneStar Quilting....but it looks like some of the "not available" ones have now become available! Gonna have hop to find those! Have 9 left to find....and found some great shops in the progress!

eta: Actually I have found Lillies multiple times, but it is not crediting my list...not sure what is up with that!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by luvspaper

I can't find the one at Lillies, LoneStar Quilting....but it looks like some of the "not available" ones have now become available! Gonna have hop to find those! Have 9 left to find....and found some great shops in the progress!

eta: Actually I have found Lillies multiple times, but it is not crediting my list...not sure what is up with that!
I'm having the same problem you are and some of the shops are coming up page not found for me too. :(
Old 01-03-2011, 02:10 PM

Just ignore them I did, Proud of you for finding them in 1 day. That is really GREAT!
Old 01-03-2011, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Dingle
Originally Posted by luvspaper

I'm having the same problem you are and some of the shops are coming up page not found for me too. :(
If this keeps happening, you might want to contact the shop hop folks. This happened to me last time. I was down to the last block and kept finding the same one over and over again. I got frusated and contacted them about it. It turned out to be the famous glitch--just hate those glitches! Anyway they fixed it and sent me the block I was missing. Also, contact the shops if you can't find the bunny, or if the clue doesn't work or make sense. Sometimes they don't remember to update their websites. I've done that a few times, and people are always very helpful. A few have thanked me for the heads up.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:32 PM

I've found four so far but haven't spent much time looking yet - only 28 shops so far.

Cheers, K
Old 01-03-2011, 06:44 PM

I've been hopping also. Found all of the blocks and searched further to get my quoto in to qualify for the grand prize. Some sites I've searched and sesarched, but couldn't find the bunny. It's a good thing you don't have to find EVERY last one!
Old 01-03-2011, 07:04 PM

I also found all the blocks in one day. I like to do it quickly so I don't forget to get all the blocks for the quilt. I won a $10.00 gift certificate in the Oct Shop Hop to Today's Quilting. Was just notified today. Now what to buy!!!! LuAnn
Old 01-03-2011, 08:32 PM

I found all mine Sat but I went thru 50 shops before I found any. When I found the last one, the house with red door it downloaded the squatty tree & I already had it. I contacted the SH people & they said to go to shops visited & it will show all your hits & I was able to download the correct one. This time has been real bad, so many not avaiable & some you can go thru every page & still not find the bunny. Some don't even show the bunny to let you know they are doing it. I found several by just clues.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:31 PM

I'm at 8 blocks now having visited 47 shops - so around six shops/block.

I learned in the last hop, when there is no obvious clue to try online store, newsletter, fabric or what's new - and generally have been able to find them.

Cheers, K
Old 01-04-2011, 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by plainjane
I've been hopping also. Found all of the blocks and searched further to get my quoto in to qualify for the grand prize. Some sites I've searched and sesarched, but couldn't find the bunny. It's a good thing you don't have to find EVERY last one!
I have difficulty reading because of my eyesight. What is the grand prize and how do you qualify for it. The rules are just too long when you can only see 3 letters at a time.