Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
jo annes coupons >

jo annes coupons

jo annes coupons

Old 07-23-2013, 07:37 AM

No copies means you can have multiple copies of the coupon.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by IQ2 View Post
yes--absolutely print the email coupons. no copies means you can only use any coupon once. they do scan them. the coupon prints with your name on it, so no one else can use them but you.
Yes, you can print the ones that JAF mails to your e-mail address but ONLY use them once. One of my best friends printed multiple copies and they stopped sending them to her and put her on a blacklist. She had to then sign up again using her daughter's name.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:59 PM

I print multiple copies. I use one at JoAnne's and the other at Hancock Fabrics (which is usually cheaper to begin with) and other local stores that accept competitor's coupons.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:49 AM

Good morning,

Just a few words to add, since JoAnn has come out with the App for your smart phone they are not offering many coupons online that you can print they mostly offer the online ones for use on their store site. If you are not receiving your mail flyers you have to get the barcode scanned at the store this will keep you in the system and you will continue to get the mail flyers. Also if you have a magazine subscription to ASQ or any other quilting society you get the JoAnn 10% discount card.

Also, you can use as many coupons as you like as AZ Jane said they can not be the same coupon numbers. I used 5 coupons just yesterday, but the the only one that did not work was the 15% off entire purchase; but all the others worked for me.

-Vontina
Old 07-24-2013, 04:45 AM

If you don't get them in your email, this a a link to where this gal keeps an updated link to Joann's coupons all the time. It is on the right hand side, down a big. Her blog is excellent and her free patterns are really good, too. The coupon is direct to Joann's so there is no problem printing them off or the code can be used online.
Usually 40% off coupon, too.
link:

www.with-heart-and-hands.com
Old 07-24-2013, 06:08 AM

The coupons that come in the emails have a code, i have heard of ladies using them more than once and when they do that Joanns removes them from the mailing list so only use it printed out once.
Conversely....you can use Hobby Lobby Coupons mulitple prints allowed..no code.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by IQ2 View Post
yes--absolutely print the email coupons. no copies means you can only use any coupon once. they do scan them. the coupon prints with your name on it, so no one else can use them but you.
I always print my email coupons out, if I cannot use one I give to someone else in line for them to use. My name on it has never been a problem for the recipient.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:43 AM
Power Poster

I copy off coupons often for JoAnns.
Old 07-24-2013, 08:46 AM

When they say no copies they mean you can't copy the ad and use it several times. All the ads have a bar code with a number code underneath it. They will only accept one coupon of each number.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:15 AM

Yes, you print them. You can only use each one once. I use the ones that come in my husband's name and mine, as they have different numbers. If you don't want to print them you can show them the coupon on your tablet. You can also show them your phone if you signed up for text coupons -- again, different numbers. It's only one discount per item, and the coupons cannot be used twice so there is no point in making extra copies.