Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Marshall Dry Goods >

Marshall Dry Goods

Marshall Dry Goods

Old 01-12-2024, 07:24 AM
Power Poster

Quiltsfor, I have seen the bolts that have the different length cuts usually six yard lengths but always drastically reduced in price. Maybe there was a mix up with the bolt you ordered. The reps are very easy to reach by email and phone. And check your email junk/spam folder. I had some of the emails from Marshall's go in that folder and not my inbox.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:45 AM
Power Poster

I love digging through their tables and tables of "bolt end" fabric pieces. They used to be $2.99/yard but then went up to $3.99/yard. Now I think they imposed some other restrictions, like not being able to cut any of those pieces. But still it's a great deal and there are so many name brand fabrics in the mix.

I can't go again until I have made room to store more fabric!
Old 01-12-2024, 01:14 PM
Power Poster

The Clearance bin is $1 yard but you have to take the full length of what it is. No cutting from the clearance bin. Usually six yard lengths. Doesn't matter if name brand or wid backing. It is $1 yard. Any fabric that gets dirty goes in the bin, any fabric that has a mark or print error goes in the bin. So easy to wash or cut around the error. I found a lot of Connecting Threads fabric of the 30's print line they once had. Six yard lengths for $1 yard. I was there right before Christmas. A new shipment of Riley Blake was being put on the shelves.
Old 01-13-2024, 11:27 AM

I order the Hobbs batting rolls as well as fabrics from MDG and have always been pleased with the quality and the quick delivery. Even if their prices may have increased, MDG still offers good quality at a good price.
Old 01-13-2024, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
Quiltsfor, I have seen the bolts that have the different length cuts usually six yard lengths but always drastically reduced in price. Maybe there was a mix up with the bolt you ordered. The reps are very easy to reach by email and phone. And check your email junk/spam folder. I had some of the emails from Marshall's go in that folder and not my inbox.
When I was waiting for a reply from multiple emails, I constantly checked inbox and spam. Never heard from anyone. I paid full price for the bolt.