Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Message Board Retreat, time to get serious

I am not going to be able to come. :( Sorry I have waited to the very last minute to make my decision. I was hoping I would be going. I work in the tourist industry and I am not sure want is going to happen. Yes, gas prices are down but people have lost money in their savings and are afraid to spend. Including me. So I will be thinking of all of you having fun in June. :D

This is so cool! The forum I used to be on always wanted to have a retreat but we never could get enough people to commit to it.
    Are you still doing it? Same place, same time?
    We are planning a humongous trip out west in early June. Colorado, Wyoming, Montana & Idaho. We might be able to coordinate our trip with this retreat. Can you send me some details? Or how do I get in touch with you? Sounds like fun.
    flower

Well, I just noticed the dates - again - for this retreat. I won't be able to come to it because I'm going to be on a HUGE vacation out west during that time. And it just wouldn't tie in with that.
    I hope all of you have fun!
    Linda

Super Member mary quite contrary's Avatar
    Do we have another deadline coming up when our next payment is due?

Banned
    I am very busy this week on job search. I will contact you all with further details in the next couple of days..

thanks for asking Mary

I recently viewed pictures from someone's quilt pictures with the subject of "Mom's quilt finished, and dad's something . . .?
    Am looking for that newsletter to re-view it again. I thought I saved it in a "saved folder".
    Any help from the person who did these to re-send to me???
    I would appreciate it so much. Thanks, Paulie

Quote Originally Posted by jstitch
    I am very busy this week on job search. I will contact you all with further details in the next couple of days..

thanks for asking Mary
    Hey, any word on this? I seen on the first post that the second part of the deposit was due at the end of this month. Just want to be prepared. Thanks.

Banned
    Hey Shelly, Ill get it updated by the end of the week, thanks for the reminder...

Judy
    If you need ANY help here let me know. I remember you saying you were busy and all earlier in a post.

I am in for sure, I already have the week blocked off on my calendar at work :)

Missi

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to come but just found the post so if there are still some openings will you let me know and I'll speak with DH about it. Thank you.

feathers
    I think there is still room. Judy is no longer on the board so I will pass an email along to her. We need to find out if she needs another deposit too.

Senior Member Dorothy of Kansas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why isn't Judy on the board anymore?

Judy will be sending me a message to post on here in a few days!

What happen to Jstitch? Hope she is ok. I had sent her an PM about the retreat and was waiting for info. Thx.

is it too late to sign up for this retreat?!!

Quote Originally Posted by rubymae
    is it too late to sign up for this retreat?!!

Can you PM me with your email and I will pass it on to Judy so she can get with you on this?

Just got this from Judy :D

Ladies, I am sorry about the trouble here and the communication difficulties that it has created. However, I want you to know that in no way has it changed my commitment to you in organizing our retreat. Melissa has generously agreed to be my go between. I would like to ask that any of you that have sent me your reservations and any of you that still want to join us PM your email address to Melissa so that I can communicate with you directly. I will be finalizing the reservations and plans in the next week, so it is important that I am able to email you directly. Thanks for your understanding and your continued interest in the retreat. We WILL be having a great time. Judy

I sent you a PM with my email...I can sent the down payment as soon as I hear back from you

Teresa

:thumbup:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4